Finally cleaned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally cleaned

Mosiah we have spoken about the gullies in Ochi. I understand they are finally cleaned especially the one outside of Moon Palace Hotel.

Good work to all involved. clean up the damn place and keep it clean.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Mosiah we have spoken about the gullies in Ochi. I understand they are finally cleaned especially the one outside of Moon Palace Hotel.

Dude, I was there a few weeks ago. From Mobay to St. Ann's Bay there are people working cleaning up the place. Every time I drove by the workers had moved on to another location .. so yes ... dem a clean up the place.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Let me guess, you have never seen so much people at work and the place so clean under the pnp ?
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        Let me guess, you have never seen so much people at work and the place so clean under the pnp ?
        X ... guh smoke some weed and calm yuhself.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You seem sensitive to any labarite inferences by anyone but your crew,i wonder why ?

Is it a weed issue on your part, going through withdrawals,everytime i make a comment you blurt out ganja,any news on Hanna retort that the OCG report absolves her ?

You can post it for us my phone is acting up.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

http://jamaica-star.com/article/news...st-ann-cleaned

Where were you when Mosiah and I were talking about cleaning and beautify Ochi especially the Gully at Moon Palace. This has not been properly cleaned for at least the last 15 years, JLP or PNP mayor and JLP and PNP government.

You sounding "Trumplike" on the subject.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Did i say its not true ?PNP has served longer than 15 years total Johnny!

Johnny,unnuh defensive sah.

Comment

What you need to tell me is when last it was cleaned. Did I mention PNP or JLP?

I careless who clean it, just clean up the damn place. Everything is PNP and JLP fi you. A PNP and JLP put bottle and plastic bag down deh.

Everytime I go Ochi I say this is a god damn shame in the middle of the town.

Just like how tourist come off a boat a Port Antonio and say the place dirty. Do you think people should have to tell us that the place dirty??? to clean it up or wait for any party to clean it up?

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

Ah oh... Mi did tink ah yuh colon yuh didda tawk bout yuh "finally cleaned"
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

No man mi a wash away all your sins.

get you baptized down a Ochi Gully. LOL!!!

Comment

Yes you did mention JLPNP,Did you not say this .....This has not been properly cleaned for at least the last 15 years, JLP or PNP mayor and JLP and PNP government.

Yuh brave fi say ,everthing a PNP JLP fi mi....lol....Johnny yuh ead tek yuh,yuh glad bag buss,a di 1st gully government eva clean ?

A di 1st government gi people gully wuk ?

What would be exceptional is if it has any consistency in being cleaned ,regardless of government.

LIAD ..DID I MENTION JLP or PNP ?...lol

Comment

That is totally after you mention PNP. My original post had nothing about PNP or JLP, yes you had to invoke it. As I asked when last was this cleaned?

You sound like "Trump" on the topic.

Comment

One liad inna di convo and anuh me ! ...suh yuh admit you said it,with a plausable explanation (mi gi yuh dat ) my initial response was to Lazie.Mi a brush im up since im touch di weed and Hanna arguements.

Comment

Bad man nuh sin...wi juss kick off guy face when dem outa orda.

Righteousness dat name
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

The gully in front of mystic mountain going towards duns river stinks.. there need to not just clean it up but make fines and punishment so large people would think twice

Comment

Working...
                              X