Bannon complains of 5th columnist in the WH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bannon complains of 5th columnist in the WH

One official said Bannon has lately complained about Kushner trying to “shiv him and push him out the door” and likened him to a fifth column in the White House.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...DB&via=FB_Page

Tell unno long time: Paralyzed aand knives drawn,im owna man dem aguh tun im ova.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

No one is safe from backstabbing in the Trump White House

President Trump's chief strategist, Stephen K. Bannon, is no longer part of the National Security Council. Instead, he now belongs to a different club — one composed of White House aides who have been the subjects of anonymously sourced media reports about diminished standing.

The New York Times, citing unnamed “White House officials,” reported on Thursday's front page that Bannon has become “increasingly embattled” and “has been conspicuously absent from some meetings.” Multiple news outlets reported that Bannon has grown so frustrated by his marginalization that he recently threatened to quit.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.1bc6ecd1b798

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Your post reminded me of a big chune from back in the day!!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzTeLePbB08
      Peter R

Comment

My post reminds me when BR tek ova.......lol.

Comment

Team TRUMP vs Team MERCER.

Comment

Donald Trump reign when it is chaotic. Can the US stand this?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X