Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rachel Maddow is an.......

....outstanding journalist.

She leaves me in awe of her investigative journalism.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

1st CLASS.

Comment

I love her. She starts with the most innocuous point and build on it. It's like unraveling a ball of wool. There are so many of the Orange one's deals that are shady and his relationship with Russia goes back decades. Me grandmother used to say "Coc k mouth kill c ock" and he's been tout his "negotiation" skills with foreign business for years. It's only a matter of time.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        ....outstanding journalist.

She leaves me in awe of her investigative journalism.
        Of course your description of the woman is profoundly WRONG

She may or may not be good at what she does but it's DEFINITELY NOT journalism. I don't "follow" (I find her yappin style very annoying) this person nor most Babylon Media but I've seen enuff to conclude that she's a "COMMENTATOR ON POLITICS" pushing an agenda...NOT A JOURNALIST.

She represents the so-called "American neo-liberal" mainstream Democratic party line.. AKA their version of self-serving political propaganda. This means she starts her "investigation" & her yappin already having formed a CONCLUSION = What's the best spin for her Political Tribe

Actual journalists are independent-minded and search for & report & analyze accordingly...without political bias.

That you make the grave error of confusing journalism with political messaging is not strange..it's commonplace. Most don't know the difference and "American journalism" is practically DEAD anyway. The media landscape is filled with propaganda from all sides...but dominated by neo-liberal/Democrat party claptrap.

Memba dis... Winners don't have permanent friends...only permanent interests. Not observing that truism is a big reason Black people are so backward

You're all trapped in an Informational Matrix...and are completely unaware. Carry on pls
        Last edited by Don1; March 7, 2017, 10:39 AM.
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I always promise myself to watch her show more often, but don't. She is brilliant!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
            You're all trapped in an Informational Matrix...and are completely unaware. Carry on pls
            Thanks!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I have to say i agree with Don,left wing extremist propoganda-ist ! I cant watch her too long.Its like she is telling you what you want to hear.
              Last edited by Sir X; March 8, 2017, 08:59 AM.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

MSNBC as whole supports the Democrats and their reporting counters FOX News and the other nutcases. However, her reporting is based on facts. She digs and then presents the facts then her opinions.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Thanx for your opinion.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                    Of course your description of the woman is profoundly WRONG

She may or may not be good at what she does but it's DEFINITELY NOT journalism. I don't "follow" (I find her yappin style very annoying) this person nor most Babylon Media but I've seen enuff to conclude that she's a "COMMENTATOR ON POLITICS" pushing an agenda...NOT A JOURNALIST.

She represents the so-called "American neo-liberal" mainstream Democratic party line.. AKA their version of self-serving political propaganda. This means she starts her "investigation" & her yappin already having formed a CONCLUSION = What's the best spin for her Political Tribe

Actual journalists are independent-minded and search for & report & analyze accordingly...without political bias.

That you make the grave error of confusing journalism with political messaging is not strange..it's commonplace. Most don't know the difference and "American journalism" is practically DEAD anyway. The media landscape is filled with propaganda from all sides...but dominated by neo-liberal/Democrat party claptrap.

Memba dis... Winners don't have permanent friends...only permanent interests. Not observing that truism is a big reason Black people are so backward

You do know that there is no one whose point of view does not have bias shaped by the circumstance of birth and environment within which the person has lived and is living?

There may be degrees to which one can control the effect of our biases. The attempt at having us believe in "true journalism uncolored by bias" is another way those with agendas try to shape, direct and control our biases = us.
                    Rachael Maddow tries to logically present her "thoughts" on various current events. It could be said that she presents "her truths". Often her reporting (journalism) and her commentary (= in the sense of her personal positions) fall within the ambit of the descriptive words, BRILLIANTLY OUTSTANDING!
                    Last edited by Karl; March 8, 2017, 06:21 PM.
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Elda mi nuh bizniz wid nuh tribal yappin. Ah your ting dat from PNP now to dis Democratic party inna Babylon.

Yuh free fi worship Babylon politicians...juss as mi free fi bun dem out as juss anedda set ah Vampiyas dress up inna business suits

Wi know seh Marcus way is di ongly way...suh wi nuh worship ar falla Babylon tician ar media. Dem juss dehdeh to be used when possible...oddawise discarded widout apology when dem use up

We have no permanent "friends"...only permanent interests. Memba mi tole yuh dat
                      Last edited by Don1; March 8, 2017, 10:04 PM.
                      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                        I have to say i agree with Don,left wing extremist propoganda-ist ! I cant watch her too long.Its like she is telling you what you want to hear.
                        How it must have pained you to disagree with me. I can only imagine!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhh,my trial lawwd.

Comment

For what it's worth:
                            http://imgur.com/7xHaUXf
                            Peter R

Comment

That looks about accurate in terms of partisan bias but that aside I would not consider so-called "centrist" outlets such as CNN as practicing good journalism. They are still more hype than substance.

For example the coverage of the Trump Admin so far by CNN has been purely rating driven. Trump is well aware of this and uses it to his benefit to send them down whatever rabbit hole he wishes by tweeting or saying some nonsense that he knows will consume them and their audience for days at a time. Meanwhile the real issues go largely uncovered. Sad!
                              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                              X