RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who finds Trump's actions as that of an arrogant person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who finds Trump's actions as that of an arrogant person?

An arrogant person tells among other things about self - i) Not so smart! ii) Actions are often harmful to self.

It was suggested that the Democrats are banking on Trump imploding. That I suggest is not something to look forward to occurring. It is never a pleasant thing to see an individual go off the rails. ...and the very nature of such a problem stands in the way of taking stock and corrective measures as arrogant persons most often reject treatment.

But back to President Trump's latest: Why would The President of these United States think he would have been or is under surveillance?

Why would President Trump think it wise and worth the effort to attack President Obama in a way that could cause speculation that could do great harm to himself? Arrogance?

There is a Jamaican proverb: "di more the ....... climb...". Arrogant person needs no help taking himself or herself down...as wi seh: "im jus pass han guh tru"! ...or as some others would say, '...just blithely goes on his way'.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comedic
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

All I have to say is Trump is a person you can't keep your eye off... he intends to upset the status quo in more ways than one... for America's (and the world affected by America's) sake, I hope he knows what he is doing.
      Peter R

Comment

True, it is not pleasant to see it happen to anyone .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Trump is a Trump and will always be Trump.

He is a sick man.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X