No, Bob Marley’s granddaughter doesn’t want to smoke weed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, Bob Marley’s granddaughter doesn’t want to smoke weed

Thirty-six years after Bob Marley’s death, you can barely walk a block around the NYU campus downtown without coming across a student wearing a T-shirt celebrating the singer’s life.

But these fans probably don’t realize that Bob’s legacy walks among them.
    Modal TriggerBob Marley in 1975.Getty Images
    “When I meet someone, I don’t ever say, ‘I’m Bob Marley’s granddaughter.’ When people find out who I am, sometimes they have strange reactions,” Zuri Marley told The Post. The daughter of singer Ziggy Marley, 21-year-old Zuri is one of the reggae icon’s dozens of grandchildren. She’s currently in her fourth year studying music at NYU’s Clive Davis Institute and is set to graduate this summer.

http://nypost.com/2017/02/25/bob-mar...ebrity-at-nyu/
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Bob Marley's Grandson Looks & Sounds Just Like Him

Morgan Baila

‎February‎ ‎3‎, ‎2017, ‎3‎:‎30‎ ‎PM





Photo: Astrid Stawiarz/ Getty Images.

Bob Marley's music, image, and message are immortal. That's a fact. But there happens to be another Marley walking among that can easily carry on the message of his late family member. No, I'm not talking about the singer's son, Ziggy Marley — I'm talking about Skip Marley, the 20-year-old grandson of Bob. From his dreads, to his jean shirts, to his megawatt smile, he's helping to reintroduce reggae to a new, younger generation. Our Millennial Marley.

http://www.refinery29.com/2017/02/13...-new-song-lion
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The women seem more progressive than the men, the men seem to be obessed with being a Bob clone or wrapped up in the musical and herbal sphere of rasta (hollywood). If you notice I left out the spiritual.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
      X