Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islandman, Kevin O leary running for PM

...of Canada.

Would not be shocked if he pulls it off.

Signs of the time?

Maybe liberalism is over rated?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I didn't know he was Canadian. Interesting.

Well there is no doubt that left-leaning politicians are getting a beating in the powerful nations of the world right now. Unfortunately the leaders who are rising to power in their place are demagogues, and history tells us that is a dangerous situation which could have a very bad end.

These things tend to go in cycles though, hopefully the center-left will modernize their message and find their way back to relevance. A candidate with policies like Micheal Bloomberg is what I am looking for, mostly socially liberal, mostly fiscally conservative. There doesn't seem to be a political home for that world view right now though.

Take a look at this article about Europe's "little Trumps ". The anti-immigrant fervor is real.

http://www.economist.com/news/europe...y-no-longer-be
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Will read it after work. Thanks.

Btw, I am curious to see the BLACK initiatives that Trump promised during the campaign. My guess is that it may be more impactful than any democratic attempt to uplift the Black community.

I wonder where this is on the docket.

Oh, did you see pretty boy Floyd Mayweather at the inauguration?
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

At least he seems to have a more level head and think things through more than chump.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          Btw, I am curious to see the BLACK initiatives that Trump promised during the campaign. My guess is that it may be more impactful than any democratic attempt to uplift the Black community.
          "BLACK initiatives"???????????????

"Democratic attempt to uplift the Black community"???????

Just what are these attempts and initiatives? What interest does Babylon have in "uplifting the Black community"??? In fact...WHY should they have any such interest????????????

Yuh ave sense??? Dis Mawnin' Joe type Fake News rubbish yuh consume get yuh really sof' inna di head

LOL!!! Mi clavicle!!
          Last edited by Don1; January 26, 2017, 08:56 PM.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
          X