RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DOW 20,000! Whoo hoo! Thank you Mr President!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOW 20,000! Whoo hoo! Thank you Mr President!

The winnings start trickle down to we the basement dwellers already!

Swamp drainings pon tap! Tax cuttings a werk pon! Infrastructure spending soon come!

Trumponomics to the Werl!

"‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Which President ,Trump has been handed the keys to a brand new Benz ,the one Obama took out of the ditch was rebuilt with a new engine,so lets see if it goes off the into another ditch,unemployment is 4.5 %,you seem overly-joyed and its not even a week the nut has been in the house.A booming stock market doesnt mean all is well.

https://www.thebalance.com/stock-mar...f-2008-3305535
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You nuh look pon the graph, Obama give Trump a Benz but now it a run like a Formula One McLaren! Wooii!!!!

And you better mind how you talk bout the Maximum Leader enuh, dissenters will not be tolerated inna dis yah Armageddon . There are no safe sanctuaries anymore!!
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Love yuh vibes , 4 years mi say,not saying too much but i must admit ,i am pleased with how he is on track to meet my objectives.

Bluzznaught pace ,he mght meet it before its due time.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You are making an assumption that there will be an election in 4 years

I am only half joking....this bredda flex like he does not give a f***k what anybody thinks. I am part impressed and part scared sh!tless.

Comment

I am not impressed but share the latter sentiments...hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              Love yuh vibes , 4 years mi say,not saying too much but i must admit ,i am pleased with how he is on track to meet my objectives.

Bluzznaught pace ,he mght meet it before its due time.
              While I hope you are correct, your predictions don't exactly have an impeccable record!
              Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                While I hope you are correct, your predictions don't exactly have an impeccable record!
                What yuh trying to say PR.....that iz him soak up Hillary tu.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Barack got his share of record DOW too.

I SAW the 20k record, but just got the opportunity to comment.

You've got to admire the big balls that Trump has. His methods are resolute. It's fuuuk off if you don't like it.

For the sake of lower tax, improved economics, still lower employment rate etc etc I hope things get better ....

Only Trump can beat Trump.
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                  X