RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Pearnell Jus Seh Bout Portia Hole!?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Pearnell Jus Seh Bout Portia Hole!?!?!?!

So it seems the residents of a certain community are blocking up roads due to an accident where an old man fell into a pothole so hear Pearnell nuh bout di man bruck him foot inna Portia hole

YOU would find that funny? Just shows the deep level of disrespect that your party's 'leadership' is willing to sink. How much lower can he get? It is NOT funny. Would you like someone to tell your MOTHER that?

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
      YOU would find that funny? Just shows the deep level of disrespect that your party's 'leadership' is willing to sink. How much lower can he get? It is NOT funny. Would you like someone to tell your MOTHER that?
      "My" party? Find one post on here that I have made of a political nature. Yes it was funny. It was damn funny

Comment

It is time for Jamaican's to set standards of decency expected of our politicians. Comments by a Deputy Leader of a party, sets the tone for the behaviour of a large number of persons influenced by them. Disrespect for women and for the leader of all Jamaicans, a woman, passes beyond the pale of acceptable behavior, and we must all take pause and go beyond party loyalty and say "wrong is wrong, and right is right". Indecency and disrespect must be removed from our political culture. It really is not funny when an 85 y.o. breaks his leg in three places. It really is not funny when women are dissed. It really is not funny when you come on this site and show this level of shallowness and callousness. Rethink the issue, and return with the right answer.
        Last edited by Exile; July 22, 2007, 12:39 PM.

Comment

You got problems pops. Dat sh!t was hilarious.

Comment

Another hopeless.

Comment

Another hopeless.
              One question. Do you participate in politics?

Comment

Whe him run gone? Man a call me hopeless and him mixup inna idiot politics. Move from bout yah yuh old hypocrite.

Comment

You need to check yuhself, Bricktop.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                    You need to check yuhself, Bricktop.
                    Why do i need to check myself? Cause i found what he said funny? Yuh a dance and a beat drum at rally when dem a chat one bag a f#ckery does that mean you need fi check yourself too? Mi a dead wit laugh at these one bag a follow back a tiefing politician a try lecture me to r#ss.

Comment

When you ready to discuss the bs you started in the first thread. Not into your cass-cass. Yu tink I have time for you and your ilk? See you ready to move me? Typical assinine approach. Next ting yu want to buss shot or bun fire. When you learn to read, comprehend and discuss issues THEN yu could wheel an come again. For now it's best you go back to your computer games.

Comment

When you ready to discuss the bs you started in the first thread. Not into your cass-cass. Yu tink I have time for you and your ilk? See you ready to move me? Typical assinine approach. Next ting yu want to buss shot or bun fire. When you learn to read, comprehend and discuss issues THEN yu could wheel an come again. For now it's best you go back to your computer games.
                        Yuh gonna answer the question or yuh prefer to dodge and skip? Do you participate in jamaicain politics? Yes or no?

Comment

Working...
                        X