Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big ups to the police on taking care

of the top brass of the ski mask gang.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Yes that was a job well done. Hopefully the remainder of the gang will be out of action for a while.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

it is being said that the addition vehicles have made the police more mobile and therefore more responsive.

some element of politicking is in there but that ought to be the case in any event

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        it is being said that the addition vehicles have made the police more mobile and therefore more responsive.

some element of politicking is in there but that ought to be the case in any event
        The story I am hearing about the Cherry Garden incident sounds as if their quick response caught the thugs by surprise. For these 2 cases they deserve some applause.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I like the communication. "we regret.........

Good job. A bet you Mobay get a little calmer now.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            I like the communication. "we regret.........

Good job. A bet you Mobay get a little calmer now.
            Gwaan Mobay!!!!!!
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Where is the JFJ?
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
              X