No announcement yet.

This Trump has more baggage than.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Trump has more baggage than.......

.....an aircraft carrier.

I find it very difficult to see how effective he can be as the next president.

I think that the lack of his tax records not made public-- will be the biggest anchor around his neck.

Impeachment is not out of the question.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

But if he didn't release his tax records and it didn't matter during the campaign, why do you think it will matter now that he is president?

Trump will never release his tax record, or should I say his n-tax record.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      .....an aircraft carrier.

I find it very difficult to see how effective he can be as the next president.

I think that the lack of his tax records not made public-- will be the biggest anchor around his neck.

Impeachment is not out of the question.
      It is impossible to believe that those tax records are not already in the hands of 'many'! Hey this is the age of the internet and nothing is secret...only carefully kept from wide circulation. All bank (and vat numbers of other institutions) records are now 'out there'! ...just waiting on a reason why public disclosure brings reward!!!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Tax record is only a piece of the mountain of garbage that will weigh him down,between his war with the intelligence service and the Russian interference, deligetimising his presidency,he will fall on his spear.

Creating a diversional war be it a tax on Mexico or military war will be the fuel to see him out quickly.

A suh me seeit.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

tax record a the least, him a isolate a lot of people and some hackers going to dig up some stuff on him. Wait till some video surface.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Obama & Holder have something coming for Trump & the Republicans' A$$. They have already formed the COALITION, and will be right there in D.C. pushing INITIATIVES.

Comment

Working...
            X