Trump's today's press conference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump's today's press conference?

This guy has just underlined how correct it is to have great fear! Yes, his pronouncements were such that the logical conclusions are:
    - he is either currently the World's greatest 'samfie man' or greatest fool!

- his election as president of the United States could lead to a World War!

- he shall wreck the US economy swiftly!
    This one I must state demands thought on what his tax proposals, trade initiatives - inclusive of blackmail of various industries - shall mean for deficits, circulation of money, employment and investments, movements of prices 'across the board', etcetera on the lives of the those below 'rich' status!

- how much is his policies, administrative initiatives and actions guided by his personal business and investment interests? ...within confines of his total lack of a moral compass or empathy for folk outside of his immediate family?

I just observed the most frighteningly amazing press conference at any level by anyone that I have ever seen!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
Working...
X