RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things looking a bit cloudy for this pastor bredra yah.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things looking a bit cloudy for this pastor bredra yah.

Sounds as if he loves the family affair. Everyday things get deeper and deeper. Anyway, he shouldn't worry, if the pastor bwoy name Lewis from NY was found not guilty, despite the evidence, you should be okay. Pity.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

What was the Hampton principal thinking?

First she say when she attended the court hearing she was supporting the wife who was her friend and schoolmate. Ok fine, except that the wife wasn't there so you were really supporting the defendant. Then she trying to block the media from taking his photos. Now we hear that she posted bail for him.

She seem a little too invested in this, you have to wonder if she has something to hide as well.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
      What was the Hampton principal thinking?

First she say when she attended the court hearing she was supporting the wife who was her friend and schoolmate. Ok fine, except that the wife wasn't there so you were really supporting the defendant. Then she trying to block the media from taking his photos. Now we hear that she posted bail for him.

She seem a little too invested in this, you have to wonder if she has something to hide as well.
      I think she made a mistake going there, however, the call to fire her is way over the top. My understanding is she is a JP and signed some documents, not certain, which document, but bail was posted by 2 other members of the church.

I guess if she could turn back the hands of time she would have stayed away.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

keep up the pressure on her. She and others must use better judgement next time. least she could do is support the wife and listen to the fact of the case first.

These are the people who the young girls have to pour their heart out to when they are raped by people like her friend husband. There are other ways she could support the wife. At least I think she should be suspended or reprimanded.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          keep up the pressure on her. She and others must use better judgement next time. least she could do is support the wife and listen to the fact of the case first.

These are the people who the young girls have to pour their heart out to when they are raped by people like her friend husband. There are other ways she could support the wife. At least I think she should be suspended or reprimanded.
          Suspended for what Sass? One day someone will have to explain to me why she should be pressured, suspended or fired.

Comment

I don't think there is grounds for firing her yet but as a principal of a girls school, publicly trying to protect an accused rapist is not a good look. She is behaving in a way that suggests there is more to the story for her.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Lazie with all the raping of young girls in Jamaica image for a girls school principal is important. It is not because she went to court but she was active publicly supporting an accused child rapist. She is suppose to be the protector of the 1200 students in her care.

That is ground for suspension at least in my book.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Do we know if the wife didn't ask her friend to go to court for her out of embarrassment?
                Last edited by Sir X; January 10, 2017, 02:44 PM.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Irrelevant. She is there supporting the defendant if the wife is not present

Comment

Damm!
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

In my opinion, the problem is not that she went but she was very vocal and actively supporting him.

Comment

I agree Sass. I think she should be fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
                          I agree Sass. I think she should be fired.
                          I take it you have never made a mistake then ....why are we so eager for people to lose their jobs?

Comment

In my opinion, the problem is not that she went but she was very vocal and actively supporting him.
                            You certain about that?

Comment

Lazie it is not about losing job. It is about people in this kind of leadership think before doing this kind of thing again.

Too many of our young kids are been raped without charges and supported by adults.

Comment

Working...
                              X