Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usaf

Business as usual with trump, still?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

LOL!!!. let mi pull up a chair.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sorry!!! Just saw this. Been VERY busy - The CIRCUS returned to Capitol Hill & with a new administration, especially this one, there's a LOT more to do.

The answer to your question is YES.......Planned for what happens when there's a Republican president, as well as Republicans in power, and everything's been good. As a matter of fact, it's better - Trump seems to be a "gift" that keeps on giving.......As I said before, stop FOCUSING on the CIRCUS. Just step back and observe what's going on in the U.S. and internationally.

I was told this years ago - IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW THE NEWS, YOU'RE UNINFORMED and IF YOU FOLLOW THE NEWS, YOU'RE MISINFORMED.

Comment

For the sake of humanity, I hope you are right.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The 100

Set 97 years after a nuclear war has destroyed civilization, when a spaceship housing humanity's lone survivors sends 100 juvenile delinquents back to Earth in hopes of possibly re-populating the planet.

I came across this series on Netflix the other day and was reminded of this possibility under a thin-skinned Trump regime. Scary.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Mi ah Watch this long time, as well as Dark Matter and the Expanse!

Comment

Decode this for me...

Comment

Decode???

Comment

Not sure what you talking about here. PM me if necessary.

Comment

Let me see if I can "decode" what I wrote -
                    *Worked for some Federal organizations, and now I work with them. There are certain times of the year that are busier than others & one is at the start of the year. This year has been waaaay busier, with THIS new administration as well as with the security intrusion.......Depending on who is in power, you can gauge where the money/business is going.
                    *I see too many people hanging unto and overreacting every statement that Trump makes. They just need to step back, because a lot of what he says is BS & lies, and see what "Corporate America" is doing & how the "movers & shakers" in the international community reacts.

Comment

The paradigm remains the same,it is only being pursued more blatantly and rigorously.
                      Things getting much worse certainly may very well evoke real changes.
                      America has an unrelenting lifelong problem with racism ,a uniformed front is impossible,there will always be the voices of disenfranchised.
                      The screw the World plan is unworkable because of secession within secession.

Comment

I think we should ask USAF for an update on this every 2 weeks, cause this Trump bredda yah nuh normal at all.

I will say this, he is doing the crazy things he said he would. Don't let the showmanship, blatant lies and petty nonsense distract you, that is just the head fake. Hate it or love it, this president is a different beast.
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                        X