X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White men treat women better than Black, according to Serena

https://www.18karatreggae.com/2017/0...rena-williams/

BLACK LIVES MATTER

oh I wish the pool of guys she slept with included Presidents;Clinton,Obama,and grab their ...Trump.

Comment

She obviously don't watch 'Cops' ..... And don't know the origin of the name 'wife beater' fi sleeveless merino. Wonder if it is intended to be a commentary on her father and brothers?

She should just marry who she marry and done! If it is a protest marriage, it doomed from the start.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I am still looking for the quote where she said that.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

The quote I saw is this: "... but I must say Alexis has treated me better than any Black man I have dated."

I don't have a problem with that per se...except that including the "black" qualifier for "man" does cause the eyebrows to raise a notch, especially after she just said, " When I date someone I never see color."

Anyway, good luck in the marriage.
          Peter R

Comment

Agreed, but to me it depends on the context of the question she was responding to though.

If she was asked "Why didn't you marry a black man" or something to that effect then for me her answer is acceptable.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Fair enough.
              Peter R

Comment

maybe because all the black men she dated were athletes...why she didn't date a black man who built a business or smaddy wit likkle education?

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  The quote I saw is this: "... but I must say Alexis has treated me better than any Black man I have dated."

I don't have a problem with that per se...except that including the "black" qualifier for "man" does cause the eyebrows to raise a notch, especially after she just said, " When I date someone I never see color."

Anyway, good luck in the marriage.
                  ....believe maybe <1\2 of what you read.......
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

That's my problem with the article. Did the editor just give it a title that is not quite what she said?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Will be of interest to...

...to hear what she says latter in her study? ...10 years on? 15...20?
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                      X