RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biden: Clinton clueless and entitled: Duck Pops.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden: Clinton clueless and entitled: Duck Pops.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/biden...ry?id=44367274
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Hillary has always been a light-weight in my opinion. Mediocre as a senator and even more mediocre as a Secretary of State. She thought she would be handed the presidency as the DNC fixed and handed her the primary. I hope we will see less of her and her gangsters in American politics. I feel that the people of Haiti are thinking the same.

Comment

........maybe is a good ting dat Chump tec ovah......
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

'Karl is typing'

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Reggaeboyzsc,HL ask yuh a question,in relation to gangsters and politricks in the white House?
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
          X