Don't drink and drive your car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't drink and drive your car

Last night I went to a Christmas party. I had a few beers, followed by a few more beers, followed by a few shots of Fireball. That's when I decided to do what I have never done before: I took a cab home. Sure enough, there was a DUI checkpoint on the way home, and since it was a cab, they waved it past. I arrived home safely without incident. This was both a great relief and a surprise because I had never driven a cab before. I don't even know where I got it from and, now that it is in my garage, I don't know what to do with it........

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    Last night I went to a Christmas party. I had a few beers, followed by a few more beers, followed by a few shots of Fireball. That's when I decided to do what I have never done before: I took a cab home. Sure enough, there was a DUI checkpoint on the way home, and since it was a cab, they waved it past. I arrived home safely without incident. This was both a great relief and a surprise because I had never driven a cab before. I don't even know where I got it from and, now that it is in my garage, I don't know what to do with it........
    LOL!!! BOOP BOOP!!!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

.............I was reading and nodding my head ( in a serious way) approvingly.....

I had to read the last 3 sentences over ......

Good one!!!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Why would one drink one's car? Driving I get, but...

Comment

So you admit it's good advice?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Of course...BTW, my comment was taken straight out of YOUR playbook. LoL

Comment

That's how come I was ready for it!

Comment

I hope your wife approve of you been a taxi driver. LOL!!!
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Good one!!!!!
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Peter R

Comment

Thumbs up!

Comment

Working...
                      X