RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Willi..di shoe dem start drap 2 by 2 now...All Aboard!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willi..di shoe dem start drap 2 by 2 now...All Aboard!!!!!

TOOT!!! TOOT!!!!!!!!

From all appearances 2 prominent schools located somewhere along a certain North Street are now chomping at the bit...

Discussions with high level decision-makers at both institutions are imminent. Early reports indicate tremendous enthusiasm...Closing these 2 BIG deals may well be a cakewalk for D1...Let's see tho. Mi naw count mi bot dem before dem build

My analysis: They will ALL be assimilated.

DonBorg
    Last edited by Don1; December 15, 2016, 09:28 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Don Borg.....yes soldier,program dem,yuh soon ave a million souljah tun programma.Dont figet constitutional reform in the social contract.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Don Borg.....yes soldier,program dem,yuh soon ave a million souljah tun programma.Dont figet constitutional reform in the social contract.
      LOL! Mi one cyaan fight all dem heavy bakkle deh. Yuh know ow much ime & energy dem ting yah tek???

Mi affi pik & choose wich part fi fiya mi shat dem ...yuhzimi?

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

I know,i called Ardenne to suggest as such,reached out to the old boy ,not a word.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          I know,i called Ardenne to suggest as such,reached out to the old boy ,not a word.
          seeit deh....pullin' teet mi bredda

peeple nuh like change dem "old" ways...all wen di trute ah bax dem inna dem headside an' dem inna nuff yappin bout dis n dat fooliniss...

BUT...yuh affi tuffa dan dem...Gwaan knack pon ebry door til one ah dem open up...

Comment

Him need to reach out to de "young boy"...
            Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
              Him need to reach out to de "young boy"...
              Yep...any guy or girl will do

As long as dem willing, able & committed.

Generally I find I have to survive 20-30 pretenders before I encounter the genuine article willing to WORK...not merely YAP. It's a numbers game

Comment

Working...
              X