RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beauty Queen was an expert drug smugler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beauty Queen was an expert drug smugler?

The United States Government has indicated two dozen instances, dating back to October 24, 2015, on which they allege that Reynolds actively participated in schemes to distribute cocaine in the US.

http://jamaica-star.com/article/news...court-document
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Anytime you get ketch them throw the book at you. I have seen where people were seen as danger yet they end up getting 3-4 year depending on much they talk and how involved they were.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
      The United States Government has indicated two dozen instances, dating back to October 24, 2015, on which they allege that Reynolds actively participated in schemes to distribute cocaine in the US.

http://jamaica-star.com/article/news...court-document
      True dat. She was a seasoned drug mule and she isn't talking, so she looking at 10 years. Same type of clowns who helped to kill our national carrier. No tears here.

Comment

Somebody knows something though.... the use of initials kills me! if dem duh dem investigation in depth dem (papers) woudn haffi worry bout suit... court, and court clothes!
        Peter R

Comment

G.B. would then take possession of said drugs and proceeds inside the airport sterile areas.

It said Reynolds would then delete text message communications between G.B. and herself involving their activity.
          This girl is obviously a fool if she is handing over drugs in the airport, and if she thought that deleting a text from her phone makes record of their correspondence go away permanently.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
            This girl is obviously a fool if she is handing over drugs in the airport, and if she thought that deleting a text from her phone makes record of their correspondence go away permanently.
            Sounds like a greedy jack ass to me.

Comment

The drugman dem prey pon the air hostess them and hostess them think they are so smart but end up getting buss. When will they learn, they get a few dollars and get themselves in trouble.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X