RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comey:Claffy the clown, cost Clinton ( Pops * Islan)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comey:Claffy the clown, cost Clinton ( Pops * Islan)

http://election.princeton.edu/2016/1...-comey-effect/

Island and pops as I said,if anything cost Clinton the election it was Claffy.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Claffy? Is it Claffy if mission accomplished?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Who say claffy a fool....hehe,play dumb fi ketch wise.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Revisionism is easy! LOL Carry on.
        Peter R

Comment

To answer the question........ Claffy....lol and of course the sidekick.

Comment

You don't get it, so hush!
            Peter R

Comment

My thoughts Exactly....

Comment

Be careful with that talking to, and answering, yourself! cyaan seh mi nevah warn yuh!
                Peter R

Comment

Here I was thinking I was answering you with witty sarcasm ,only to find out I was answering myself.

Wow....thanks for letting me know ,to ( myself)

Comment

You don't get it, so hush! LOL
                    Peter R

Comment

Thanks to myself... again.....hehe.

Comment

HL,
                        See.. me nevah lie... de man talk to himself, and bout himself, all him duh dis time is leave off him name, Claffy!
                        Peter R

Comment

The DNC hack is what did it. If the Berniacs were not ****ed off, there would be your more than 2% across the board right there.

She STILL could have won it by choosing Bernie as running mate! So she has nuff blame too.

Finally, as bad a Trump is...I now start to think that we may have dodged a bullet with Killary. She is a full fledge neohawk and with the retaking of Alleoppo, i could see her escalating to global thermo-nuclear war in her panic to maintain haegemony.

Trump on the other hand is just boffoonish crony capitalism.

Comment

The constant stream of leaked emails every week was brutal, it made sure that the story never went away. Many people didn't even differentiate the email server issue from the hacked email issue, they thought they were one and the same.
                            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Nothing came close to Comey last minute bombshell,it ripped apart all the facade she had and reinforced those negatives.Too great a mountain to climb,the impression I had was I better hold my vote till after his investigation was complete,just imagine how others felt.

Comment

Working...
                              X