RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Wal-Mart doesnt give their store employees good benefits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Wal-Mart doesnt give their store employees good benefits?

Amazon has an app for that.....no lines, no checkouts, no workers needed, problem solved!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrmMk1Myrxc
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
    Amazon has an app for that.....no lines, no checkouts, no workers needed, problem solved!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrmMk1Myrxc
    Very interesting tech innovation....ground breaking. Looks to me as if they're using BLE ...i.e. Bluetooth Low Energy...with iBeacons throughout the store tracking customers.... who are connected to their payments system. Every item radiates a signal that's picked up by the app and added to the basket. Clever solution whatever the tech happens to be

So there go even more low skill jobs...a space where Blacks are over-represented. AI/Robotics will affect many jobs...but mostly low skill tasks (at least in the 1st wave). So of course we will be affected negatively more than most

Let's appeal to the Democrat politicians most of us worship for some help to survive the coming job wipeout. I'm sure they can offer some noice Kumbaya yappin and a few alms for the "unfortunate" low skill victims
    Last edited by Don1; December 5, 2016, 04:12 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
      Very interesting tech innovation....ground breaking. Looks to me as if they're using BLE ...i.e. Bluetooth Low Energy...with iBeacons throughout the store tracking customers.... who are connected to their payments system. Every item radiates a signal that's picked up by the app and added to the basket. Clever solution whatever the tech happens to be

So there go even more low skill jobs...a space where Blacks are over-represented. AI/Robotics will affect many jobs...but mostly low skill tasks (at least in the 1st wave). So of course we will be affected negatively more than most

Let's appeal to the Democrat politicians most of us worship for some help to survive the coming job wipeout. I'm sure they can offer some noice Kumbaya yappin and a few alms for the "unfortunate" low skill victims
      Strange you make that tongue in check (not as usually thought as) comment about the Dems. Maybe I am listening to different Dems - I hear retaining and new training for the every (= always in every area of endeavor) eternal new era! ...but then that is, me!
      Last edited by Karl; December 6, 2016, 10:17 AM.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        Strange you make that tongue in check (not as usually thought as) comment about the Dems. Maybe I am listening to different Dems - I hear retaining and new training for the every (= always in every area of endeavor) eternal new era! ...but then that is, me!
        That IS YOU indeed

It's also YAPPIN by DemonCrats...signifying distribution of CRUMBS from Massa's Table. Gwaan wait fi dat drop off

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Amazon and online shopping is one of the greatest innovations of our time. Now I don't have to trudge behind the wife a walk up and down in the mall.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Elda the core of my thesis is not about the Democrat tribe..

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            ...it's all about Black people... What our priorities are and how we spend our time & money. The responses to those questions determine whether our group is rich or poor.....in control of our destiny or controlled by Babylon

Since Black people (as a group)... are at the very bottom of the economic barrel and virtually controlled by Babylon forces...that signals to critical thinkers that something is FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG with our approach to group development. You clearly have a different view. You wish to double down on the fcukery

One of the major things wrong is our slavish worship of Babylon politricks esp the Democrat party. It should be clear by now that this course has not substantially improved our position RELATIVE to other groups for ~40 years now. We are at the bottom....and declining more relative to other groups.
            You probably have a different Kumbaya-type view of our position

The solution is not complicated. The only successful model we have that dramatically improved our group position relative to others is the Garvey Black Nationalist, self-help model of the 1920s. Incidentally his self-help program is basically a model used by ALL successful immigrant groups in the USA. It's just more colorfully labeled by Garvey to suit our culture

You people who worship Democrats are a HUGE negative to our progress. The math is simple: The more unnu worship Babylon politricks and look to dem for your progress...the less time & energy unnu have for self-help work

Our woeful position is proof...but only for those free of Babylon programming...and able to think critically

Comment

Working...
            X