No announcement yet.

Portia stepping down as PNP President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuh see it , the next leader of the PNP may be good for unifyng the party , but will he be good for the governance of the Island ? ....the whole process stinks ! with all tis gimmickry people suffer.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

What do you suggest as a replacement? The electoral college?
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

As if you haven't seen my suggestions,ahhhhhh sah.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I don't see where Lisa has the broad grassroots support to be a viable candidate right now. If she did wouldn't she have won a VP post at the conference? She has created some real enemies by not following the party protocol of waiting your turn.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Same problem the One don had when he tried to join the PNP.

Comment

Damage done. By her and the older folk not wanting to give any power or real position to the youngsters, they have turned off a lot of young people from the party. They will be fighting a uphill battle to get them back if Andrew can deliver anything.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I would say it depends on who becomes the next leader.

If its Bunting he will have Lisa, Damion, Mark Golding, Pryce with him, along with Julian Robinson in the General Secretary position. That is a young looking and reasonably competent team(except Damion who is mostly a poser). If its Paulwell or Phillips they will likely have problems. Phillips is a technocrat but not very appealing as a leader, Paulwell has too much baggage.

Comment

Working...
                X