Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bricktop, what is the story of this

George Neil character?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

he had GOTEL before a local telecom...Greg Christie who was AG at the time found something (adverse traces)...apparently police cleared him so i don't know...but now the Americans are nosing around because a new international telecom that they have concerns about is a national security threat to them...word is chinese money is involved so that is another worry...

Comment

Contractor General....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yes my mistake...so what is your take on all of this?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          he had GOTEL before a local telecom...Greg Christie who was AG at the time found something (adverse traces)...apparently police cleared him so i don't know...but now the Americans are nosing around because a new international telecom that they have concerns about is a national security threat to them...word is chinese money is involved so that is another worry...
          Really found it strange that the US embassy used twitter instead of the diplomatic route. I guess Twitter is the new norm.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lots of movement behind the scenes .... C
            I will say the CG makes a point about how it was dealt with and the inescapable question is 'why' ?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X