Donald Trump is building the most right-wing administration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Me View Post
    he told them how he would win and did just that. The very states that he was mocked about. Not to mention he out worked (significantly) his opposition.
    But at no time did he believe it would actually happen. Until around 11:00 pm on that godforsaken night.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

the business situation is complex because of the nature of his holdings and the process of liquidating. and he is not the type who is going to give someone a "blind trust" just so.

Close the deal on one thing and then Move to the other. He doesn't use the Clinton model.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        But at no time did he believe it would actually happen. Until around 11:00 pm on that godforsaken night.
        Me will go with what he believed and not with what you believed.

Comment

And you know what he believed how?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Know what he said. And what you said he was thinking. I will go with the primary source.

Comment

Garbage...illegals cant vote.

He massively lost the popular vote, so clearly a weak mandate when your opponents get way more votes....and I am no Hillary lover.

Stong mandate is when you sweep popular votes and number of states and electoral votes.

When more people are opposed to him than for him, that does not bode well. He also has to Watch out for Republicans who think he is a closet democrat.
              Last edited by Willi; December 23, 2016, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                Garbage...illegals cant vote.

He massively lost the popular vote, so clearly a weak mandate when your opponents get way more votes....and I am no Hillary lover.

Stong mandate is when you sweep popular votes and number of states and electoral votes.

When more people are opposed to him than for him, that does not bode well. He also has to Watch out for Republicans who think he is a closet democrat.
                Willi - while more people are against him than for him, the fact of the matter is that those people are overwhelmingly located on the coasts. Take away California and New York, and the rest of the states are pretty much "trump country". To me, that's the indicator that matters. Whether he will be good or bad I will not speculate, but absent those two states, I *think* the rest of the country is behind him.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

So, geography trumps population?!?

Who cares if some barren wasteland, or even productive farmland, in Montana is red?

People should matter more than land area. I think that is what democracy is all about. It is not a geocracy (just coined.)

Latin from Greek dēmokratia, from dēmos ‘the people’ + -kratia ‘power, rule.’

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                    ..The path is enabling our young to master science & technology applications and learn how to MAKE useful 21st century products. Not merely buy & play wid gadgets ...

That's called Creating a CULTURE of Science & MAKERS...not yappers, servants or people playing the fool

Mi tink dat should be crystal clear by now...Wi si dem automation ting yah ah come lang time. From bout 10 years aback wi decide fi duh sitten bout it amidst all di yappin bout fool-fool Babylon politricks, corporate media propaganda & assorted pop trivia

Ever ahead of di crowd....
                    10 years past, Don1?
                    Ever heard of the Bible? ...or 1084? ...or read Flash Gordon & Dick Tracy comics? ...well all those foretold what I regurgitated...particularly "The Bible"...a long, long time ago! ...but forget 'those things' just as on our football it only takes a little thought to see = envision where we are going! Think on it even a wee bit?!
                    Last edited by Karl; January 4, 2017, 08:56 AM.
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Interesting ... Gave pause to wonder what 'Chakademus' means ....?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                      X