Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    Leave the convo please, this is out of your paradigm
    LOL!!! Goat'y me seh!!! To the werl!!! LOL!!! Which paradigm dat is? The quadrilateral? LOL!!! Wooooooooiiiieeeeeeeeeee!!!! 8 years to raht...the goat mout' powaful me seh!!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Child this forum is for adults,i will not entertain your Cass,cass here.At the opportune time I will play with you on the other forum at my time of choosing.

This forum is for the mature artistic and political.

Thank you

Sir X.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The problem is all the people surrounding Trump will go for the power play. Pence maybe in the lead now but watch the ride. Him better not upset the Alt right man or some a the a few of them with some dark agenda. Trump soon start tweet against some of his cabinet members.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I can hear this same convo with Hitler. People ask how could a Hitler happen under everyone's nose .... I better understand it now

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Hitler had people in leadership positions & positions of power who BELIEVED in him, both Domestic & Internationally - Who are the people in leadership positions & positions of power (Domestic & International) that BELIEVE in Trump???.......The U.S. Federal Government is the most powerful, corrupt, devious, ruthless & murderous Criminal Organization we have ever witnessed. U.S. leaders have either been eliminated or neutralized, NO ONE is untouchable.......Trump is an ego maniac who portrays himself as a VERY successful businessman, with sketchy character & business dealings, and with a big family that he loves = Too much to loose. Too many ways to "reach" him.

Comment

as long as you have convinced yourself you should be good.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Convinced myself???.......I was raised in that $#!&, I was taught that $#!&, I worked in that $#!&, and I now work with that $#!&.

Continue focusing on the TRUMP CIRCUS, it's GOOD ENTERTAINMENT.......I'm out.

Comment

Peace

Comment

Ouch!! All mi feel dat Kung Fu

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                    .The U.S. Federal Government is the most powerful, corrupt, devious, ruthless & murderous Criminal Organization we have ever witnessed. U.S. leaders have either been eliminated or neutralized, NO ONE is untouchable.
                    Peeple nuh used to hearing dem blunt truth yah (excep' from mi ) suh tek time wid dem. Nuff man cosmic cyaan tek dem truth-telling ting yah...Dem Babylon programming too ingrained... an' mi nuh waan dem guh inna shock ar buss dem blood vessel dem

Top ah di mawnin tuh di "Morning Joe" crowd....Fulljoy unnu Sunday time "Meet the Babylon Press" & "This Week's Propaganda & "Face Card of the Nation etc etc

Come Monday Karl, Lazie, HL & the rest of the "Morning Joe" type followers can return to the Bar...and regurgitate the well packaged diet of Babylon mental programming they've ingested ova di weekend ....wooooiiiieeee
                    Last edited by Don1; December 4, 2016, 08:41 AM.
                    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                      what kinda rubbish article is that...lol...bottom line is he stopped carrier from taking 1000 jobs out of the country...
                      Who said that, Trump?
                      How were those jobs supposed to leave and why were they supposed to leave?
                      Anything related to that 'bottom line decision' has changed?
                      If not, the proposed actions by Carrier shall be implemented to affect the bottom-line'!

...oh yes, if things have changed that will make Carrier benefit by strengthening its bottom line by abandoning its proposed actions, it shall open the factory in the US and the jobs Mexico would have gained shall be instead created in the US. ...sooooo, what makes the decision to open a plant in Mexico a drag on Carrier's bottom line? ...what suddenly makes it prudent to abandon the plans to leave?

Let me put the question another way - Is it in the US workers' interest for US companies to be not competitive in the market-place at home and abroad? Please put forward the reasoning...i.e. explain reason for your position?
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                        BTW NAFTA and TPP are not job creating deals, they are free trade deals which allow for better prices and options for most consumers. While free trade is better for the majority in the long run, the price paid is the LOSS of traditional blue collar jobs in the developed world, not a gain.

It looks like what Trump is attempting to do is appease his blue-collar base with some high profile stories of factories being "saved" followed by some major projects being rolled out in the states/regions that gave him the win.

I expect NAFTA to be renegotiated in some way, perhaps with an allocation to "pay for the wall", and TPP to be still-born with bilateral deals replacing it.
                        Explain how expanding market size kills jobs and not opportunities for increasing number of jobs at home?

He and his Carrier supporters may have pulled the wool over the eyes of most! Nice hand out to Carrier. If I were in those Carrier bosses position I surely would take the gifts and carry on as planned! ...perhaps rolling out the plans with a 'few days' delay! ...or not at all but as far as humanly possible - surreptitious!

Aside: If comparable goods or services are being supplied to a market and production costs result in pricing disadvantage...the predictable result is failed enterprise and job loses. Consumers naturally turn to buying the product that keeps more of the money already in hand in their pockets. Hey that is the reason jobs loses Trump claims he shall stem = save and bring back left in the first place. Production costs killed them! Part of that...huge part was high labour costs!

If by remaining in the USA Carrier can keep improving its bottom line...one possible solution is US workers accepting wages comparable to that in Mexico...etc? ...but that is what Trump promised shall not happen! Not his exact words - "Those good paying manufacturing jobs must stop leaving! I will bring them back! .....so many, many shall return...just wait...you will see! Those others who were in charge before me have not clue what they were doing...not a cue".

...the other twin evil - (Artificially?) high prices shrink market size (or market collapses)! ...leads to lower production .....leads to shrinking numbers of available jobs! ...as demand plummets!
                        Last edited by Karl; December 4, 2016, 09:16 PM.
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

It kills certain types of job in certain regions Karl. The type of jobs that blue collar, single-factory communities in rural USA and Europe enjoyed for most of the 20th century. Incidentally these are the communities that gave Brexit and Trump their wins.
                          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
                            Yep. All the other left wing, workers right, Democratic politicians never saved a single job from going overseas, despite being the perpetual beneficiaries of big unions. Maybe it's time to try something else. Let's take some time out to celebrate Hillary Clinton's political demise.
                            Neo-conservatives & neo-liberals are cut from the same cloth...The progress of Black people is NOT their concern. Nor should it be...it's ours alone. For them we exist for them to maintain and/or expand their political & economic power. If we do not assist them in that mission we're USELESS

So the Black & Brown Lemmings who eternally "follow" or "belong" to such tribes are substantially BLIND, DEAF & DUMB...bamboozled by Babylon Propaganda....and a negative where our group progress is concerned. Or basically just out to feather their own filthy nests

This is the verdict from the Garvey Black Nationalist perspective... i.e. critical thinking based on Realpolitik. We have no permanent friends...only permanent interests. "Friends" aka politicians and politrical parties...are to used as the situation demands...not eternally "followed" as most do.

"There to be used" is the philosophy Whites have for Black people. We need to learn that game. Unfortunately Blacks are too programmed to be of the required overstanding
                            Last edited by Don1; December 5, 2016, 11:16 AM.
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                              It kills certain types of job in certain regions Karl. The type of jobs that blue collar, single-factory communities in rural USA and Europe enjoyed for most of the 20th century. Incidentally these are the communities that gave Brexit and Trump their wins.
                              Is it the trade that kills the jobs or the comparable increasing efficiency of those local plant? ...and increasing automation?

Is there a market...is there demand for the products being produced? Has the increasingly inefficient production processes resulted in consumers looking elsewhere for the products and droves of consumers being priced out of the market?

There are factors...domestic factors that dictate those jobs would cease to exist. High cost of the products and increasing use of automation. How many jobs...how is the rate of employment affected by inability of US companies to maximize on opportunities in international markets due to pricing being not competitive? ...and that in the reality of ever exploding population and thus entries to the workforce?

Take the automobile industry - There are just so many cars that the US market can absorb in any one year? Remove exports and factories would be closing like wildfire! ...across a wide range of products getting into a trade war or trade wars that result in US goods being priced out of the international markets and...????

http://www.trade.gov/td/otm/assets/a...tPaper2015.pdf

...one unintended consequence is moving the American Dream further out of reach of greater numbers as pricing would shoot through the roof even as massive factories automation and closures occur along with associated layoff of workers.

Has Trump and his handlers really given thought to his actions - stated and currently started?
                              Last edited by Karl; December 5, 2016, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Free trade kills (or more accurately relocates) some, automation kills far more.

That reality does not make either trade or automation a bad thing, it simply means that not everyone benefits and some people lose badly.

As I have said before love him or hate him, Trump has proven to be much smarter politically than most Democrats and Republican politicians think. In fact he is proving to be the ultimate politician by running on a platform of not being a politician, if that make sense.
                                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X