Mrs Vaz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs Vaz

Just heard that Vaz wife might be running for the East Portland constituency next general election. She might be going up against "Uncle" Linval Bloomfield It seems like they want to Portland Vaz country.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

she is...& portland wants portland to be vaz country...they both put in the work for the people...east or west dem nuh partial...

Comment

First the PM's wife,and now Vaz's better half?
      Okay,when should we become concern?

Comment

There is no rule to say families can't server in Parliament. Dr. Phillips and his son is serving right now too and the Peart brothers also served recently.

We should be concerned when they are not representing the people. Dr. Bloomfield who is the current MP will have to up his game. East Portland has voted for the PNP in the last 30 years but representation hasn't been great and PNP people were begging Mr.Vaz to come and run in the east when they had a fight last election, so now he get the next best.

She has been raising funds for the victim of recent floods, and decided to step in the representational politics. Interesting days ahead.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

linvale can bring helicopter to help flood victim?

Comment

Working...
          X