X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump a gwan good :D

In an interview with the NY Times today:

Says Hillary will not be prosecuted

“I don’t want to hurt the Clintons, I really don’t,” Mr. Trump said. “She went through a lot and suffered greatly in many different ways.”
    Says climate change is man made:

“I’m looking at it very closely,” Grynbaum reported Trump as saying. “I have an open mind to it.”
    Trump also walked back from his previous position that climate change is a hoax perpetuated by the Chinese to threaten American manufacturing.

“I think there is some connectivity” between human activity and climate change, Trump said. “Some, something. It depends on how much.”
    Says he likes Obama very much:

I had a great meeting with President Obama," Trump says, says he never met him before. "I really liked him a lot.""I think he's looking to do absolutely the right thing for the country in terms of transition," Trump says of Obama
    Wants peace between Israel and the Palestineans

“I would love to be the one who made peace with Israel and the Palestinians, that would be such a great achievement."
    Jared Kushner could help make peace between the Israelis and Palestinians.
    By the time he is sworn in he might be to the left of Bernie Sanders!
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
    In an interview with the NY Times today:

By the time he is sworn in he might be to the left of Bernie Sanders!
    LOL!!! Good one dude.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Das why I say give him a chance.........

The worst he can do is fuuk-up a good thing.

For some unexplained reason, I am looking/hoping for an outstanding Christmas season in business. After all white-peeple confidence gone sky high. Spend spend spend...!!!
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

LOL! Stock market looking promising too! Blue Collar White Man Time me say!

Make America Great Again!
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
        X