RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic: Dictatorship anyone (Trevor Munroe vs Sis .P )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democratic: Dictatorship anyone (Trevor Munroe vs Sis .P )

So i went to Manhathan to hear Trevor Munroe speak about the need for a special prosecutor for corruption and how he is convinced after all these years of the bill being dead in parliament for Y2k,it will be passed in this administration.After the presentation ,I cornered him and said I dont believe it will,1st of all I reminded him that it was Edward Seaga administration that brought forth the OCG as a means to investigate corruption and there is a reason he left out the prosecutorial aspects of it ,he went on about how he has the administration word it will be passed,I shot back after all these years you expect MPs to let themselves be investigated, and thats after he admitted in his presentation that the beneficiaries of corruption are crooked MPs on both sides of the Isle.I offered my solution to any Bill being passed in our haste of a converstation because I had like a 100 people waiting to shake his hand and take photographs.

I offered that certain constitutional changes need to be made on how we elect our leaders ,this he rejected,but what I find amusing is how he linked corruption as an attack on the constitution.Interesting enough he stated his father was a past St Georges student at the same time my grandfather attended same last name without the (E) (Munro), who was at one time the DPP,On top of that he stated only once in Jamaican history has a MP been convicted of corruption - point is he should know the damage a fusion of parliamentary powers can cause.

Fusion of powers is a feature of parliamentary democracies, especially those following the Westminster system, where the executive and legislative branches of government are intermingled. It is often contrasted with the more strict separation of powers found in most presidential democracies.

Now this :

“I represent one of the strongest constituencies in Jamaica; don’t play with me, I don’t play games. I work hard for this movement from 1974 ‘til now, nuh boy, nuh gyal can’t talk to me… I will come back here for another meeting and I know who I will bring,” Simpson Miller is heard saying, apparently making reference to her St Andrew South Western constituency.

The PNP leader’s remarks came after some Comrades expressed their disapproval of candidates who had been nominated to represent the party in the November 28 local government election.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...s-Portia_80949

DRAIN THE SWAMP THE SHITSTEM IS RIGGED ! YOU TELL ME IF TRUMP COULDNT WIN AN OPEN ELECTION IN JA,WHAT THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

What makes Munro such a great messenger? He has a nebulous history in politics..

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

like Chump, he knows the system and took advantage so he will change it. LOL!!!
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

@ Gamma

A question I asked my self when I listened to him.@Sass experience doesn't exclude anyone from change or a chump.

To be fair,at least he is a voice in the wind.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Experience has taught me that sometimes the messenger matters!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Agreed it always does.

Comment

Aligning himself with the PNP makes Trevor a backslider.Even what he is currently advocating is suited for the PNP's as opposed to the WPJ.The philosophical principles of the PNP if anything have moved to the right.

Comment

The first thing you say is sorry for your offenses or to me you don't mean it.
                Copper killed my neighbour's brother and his kids were fatherless. It is easy to change words to suit the day as chump do but the words you used in the pass matters.

It sad to hear Sister P at it again because a similar things I hear her on stage saying at Windsor Castle, Portland in 1079, then I was a young kid.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  The first thing you say is sorry for your offenses or to me you don't mean it.
                  Copper killed my neighbour's brother and his kids were fatherless. It is easy to change words to suit the day as chump do but the words you used in the pass matters.

It sad to hear Sister P at it again because a similar things I hear her on stage saying at Windsor Castle, Portland in 1079, then I was a young kid.
                  True word.

No doubt you have similar pearls of wisdom for Tivarli and other Labour party related leaders and their associated murderers
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You can't show anywhere on this forum where I supported any political violence or close to it. PNP or JLP, I don't support it so run along.

Any leaders making this kind of none sense will be criticized whether Seaga, Bruce, Portia, Holness, PJ or whoever.

What Portia say is freaking is in poor taste and shouldn't be said in 2016 but then again you have Trump so she has company.
                    Last edited by Assasin; November 20, 2016, 10:24 PM.

Comment

I'm not commenting on Portia. I've made my views on her known long ago and many times

While you're not a rabid tribalist in the manner of a Ben or Lazie....you're definitely a strong supporter of a certain party. Nutten wrang wid dat

Just keeping you honest in your criticisms. Cyaan tek hi hypocrite ting mi yute

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

As I say run along, I will never support any form of political violence or people preaching it.

My opinion are just mine, if you don't like it so be it, Not everybody think like you and I certainly glad I don't.

Comment

LOL!

Not sure why you're getting hot under the collar on this Johnny. You were neither abused nor even criticized. In fact I commended the truth in your statement. I merely stated my expectation that you hold your party to the same standard as you do the Termites

No reason for you to be so sour

Comment

Sass you're not entirely correct here. Your attempt at talking about fictitious torture chambers in Jungle when confronted with the real torture chamber in the enchantedy garden contradicts what you're trying to say now. That was not your best moment and that says a lot. Not even Ben or Lazie tried that. Sometimes the messenger does matter.

Comment

Working...
                            X