Shelly halt! About turn!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shelly halt! About turn!

It is also believed that Nike had originally committed to support Fraser-Pryce even if she left their top regional club but this position is said to have changed with an apparent change of heart by Francis, who now seems determined to keep his most decorated athlete.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...p-exit-blocked
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

I suspect there is more to it than being reported. You can't coach someone who doesn't want to be coached by you and I am sure Francis knows that.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Exactly I'man.

I think what is behind it is a buyout.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Who buyout who or what?
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

A suh wi get professional.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It's my best guess. I have not seen the contract.

Shelly was the headliner clearly and so if she leaves the value of the Nike contract to Franno might be affected. So Franno may be trying to secure his bottom line.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Good news on the professional front,how far we have come,sad on the emotional nationalistic front,but hey that's business.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                It's my best guess. I have not seen the contract.

Shelly was the headliner clearly and so if she leaves the value of the Nike contract to Franno might be affected. So Franno may be trying to secure his bottom line.
                I see ...Someone posted earlier this year that Walcott walks like Franno, talks like Franno, coaches like Franno ...

Comment

But younger....

Comment

Im ave contracts like Franno ?

Comment

Don't know ..

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                        Im ave contracts like Franno ?
                        It would be interesting to know whether or not MVP contracts with coaches prevents them from leaving and taking an existing MVP athlete. It is unreasonable to tell a coach that you cannot leave and form a club to compete against us but it is reasonable tell a coach that you cannot take an existing athlete with you.

Comment

Working...
                        X