X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Moore Releases Plan To IMMEDIATELY Impeach Trump

In a his most recent rant, Moore said:

Day Two’s To-Do List:

1. Must quickly and decisively form an opposition movement, the likes of which hasn’t been seen since the 1960s. I will do my part to help lead this as I’m sure many others (Bernie, Elizabeth Warren, MoveOn, the hip-hop community, DFA, etc.) will, too. The core of this opposition force will be fueled by young people who, as with Occupy Wall Street and Black Lives Matter, don’t tolerate b.s. and are relentless in their resistance to authority. They have no interest in compromising with racists and misogynists.

2. Prepare to impeach Trump. Just as the Republicans were already planning to do with President Hillary from Day One, we must organize the apparatus that will bring charges against him when he violates his oath and breaks the law — and then we must remove him from office.

6. Begin a national push while it’s fresh in everyone’s mind for a constitutional amendment to fix our broken electoral system: 1. Eliminate the Electoral College — popular vote only. 2. Paper ballots only — no electronic voting. 3. Election Day must be made a holiday for all — or held on a weekend so more people vote. 4. All citizens, regardless of any run-ins with the criminal “justice” system, must have the right to vote. (In swing states like Florida and Virginia, 30-40% of all Black men are prohibited by law from voting.)

http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/11/...trump-details/
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

At least this is an attempt at making a plan instead of foolishly protesting that you don't like the outcome of the election.

Good luck with impeaching a Republican president when Republicans control the House and Senate. I guess the Day One list included winning the House and Senate back in 2018?
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Waste of D@MN time.......The Republicans CONTROL every branch of the Federal Government. Can you say D.O.A.

Comment

But dem nuh like Chump.. easy peasy !!

Comment

Globallist. him know seh Hillary lose as an insider.

Why unno think Hillary canncel the NYC fireworks on MONDAY before élections?
          Hahahaha

Both Hillarity and Chump thought they were heading for defeat. Ongly Hillary was right.

Comment

Working...
          X