What's up with the African Americans in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up with the African Americans in

North Carolina? Why this segment of the voting public won't get out? Are they waiting until today? Hope so.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    North Carolina? Why this segment of the voting public won't get out? Are they waiting until today? Hope so.
    There are "no Blacks" in NC.

Spent last weekend in Highlands/Franklin NC. That part is all Trump country!

I saw a sign which was inviting folks to the Trump Presidential party celebration in the town square.................!!

Another sign in a church yard (next to a trump picture announced: '
    "Satan binds us to our own ruin".

The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      There are "no Blacks" in NC.

Spent last weekend in Highlands/Franklin NC. That part is all Trump country!

I saw a sign which was inviting folks to the Trump Presidential party celebration in the town square.................!!

Another sign in a church yard (next to a trump picture announced: '
      "Satan binds us to our own ruin".

Sounds like you visited the final frontier. Then again, who were those that voted for Obama?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Hmmmmm

Riddle me this and riddle me that, what is a purpleneck?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Sounds like you visited the final frontier. Then again, who were those that voted for Obama?
          Final frontier is correct; Up in part of the Smokey Mountains. Fantastic place!!

Blacks naturally tend to live in the major towns and cities. Those areas are more densely populated.

But yes the NC result will be interesting!
          Last edited by HL; November 8, 2016, 03:20 PM.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yeah Smokey Mountain is lovely land whether Tennenese or North Coralina with good rivers.

Real country though.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X