Trump: Family vs Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump: Family vs Family

Billy Baldwin called his brother Stephen out for supporting Donald Trump – and said his belief that Alec’s Saturday Night Live impersonation of the Republican nominee is ‘not funny’ proves that Trump supporters live in an alternate universe.

‘If my father were alive today (a veteran) He would be ashamed & disgusted of media biased and manipulation by people like @andersoncooper,’ Stephen, 50, tweeted on October 9.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4OO7GTiRB
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So my mum called me to berate me for not voting, I said it isnt necessary NY is locked down for clinton, she went on about how close it is , how every vote counts , how our ancestors died for the right to vote.I told her stop watching T.V because its driving her crazy , she agreed...lol.I said if I lived in florida I would vote, it does make a difference down there, but even so he wont win florida.Tried to explain the demographics theory , the media hype theory,she would have none of it.

So today I am thinking of voting in NY, if I dont believe it will affect me , because I am a Momma boy..hehe.

Just had to share....VOTE !
    Last edited by Sir X; October 28, 2016, 10:06 AM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    Billy Baldwin called his brother Stephen out for supporting Donald Trump – and said his belief that Alec’s Saturday Night Live impersonation of the Republican nominee is ‘not funny’ proves that Trump supporters live in an alternate universe.

‘If my father were alive today (a veteran) He would be ashamed & disgusted of media biased and manipulation by people like @andersoncooper,’ Stephen, 50, tweeted on October 9.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4OO7GTiRB
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

So my mum called me to berate me for not voting, I said it isnt necessary NY is locked down for clinton, she went on about how close it is , how every vote counts , how our ancestors died for the right to vote.I told her stop watching T.V because its driving her crazy , she agreed...lol.I said if I lived in florida I would vote, it does make a difference down there, but even so he wont win florida.Tried to explain the demographics theory , the media hype theory,she would have none of it.

So today I am thinking of voting in NY, if I dont believe it will affect me , because I am a Momma boy..hehe.

Just had to share....VOTE !
    Read you post to Mom!
    We had a big laugh!

Go VOTE!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Good read!

Comment

Working...
      X