Chris Wallace was one of the winners of the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Wallace was one of the winners of the

debate last night. I thought he did a good job.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

The best.I was surprised seeing that he is a Fox man, no doubt he got it from his father.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Trump has blown up his final card , the delegitimization of the election process set to be used as a play to build his future movement is up in smoke becuase he let it out the bag too soon, if he held it close to him and started saying it a week or day before the election , he might have something to sell his followers.

Two things make it unlikely now, he shot his mouth too soon , allowing the dems and media to delegitimize him and his movemeant - (bear fawwt),and 2nd he is going to lose by a landslide.He was a fool and made to look like one when Hillary took it to him about the whining and his not accepting the inevitable results.

His brand is damaged.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I don't really care about his brand. At this point I am hoping based on his campaign, the repugnants lose control of the Senate and the House.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Its possible, more likely the senate.

Comment

Working...
          X