Wanna big up Rexton Rawlston Fernando Gordon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna big up Rexton Rawlston Fernando Gordon

aka Shabba Ranks on being awarded O.D. I recall him starting one of his songs "Order of MERIT!!" ..... I guess he needs to rerecord that tune.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Cease who goes there,a me man, big dutty ugly stinking Shabbaaaaaa......I am not going to a circus,i am not going to a fair,if its a session or a dance and Shabba ranking will be there.
    To give yuh
    Your kinda lyrics
    Dat you want to hear
    Gal pickney dem boom up
    Like a new flare
    Ooman a wine to the battam
    Ooman a wine to the top
    Pamela jump up
    Pamela shout up
    Because she know dat she hot
    And di reason why she hot
    She nuh wear borrow frack
    Yuh see who inna Barrow frack
    A real country back

Shabba ranks inna di place!

Bam,Bam,Bam,Bam!!!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Cease who goes there,a me man big dutty ugly stinking Shabbaaaaaa......I am not going to a circus,i am not going to a fair,if its a session or a dance and Shabba ranking will be there.
      To give yuh
      Your kinda lyrics
      Dat you want to hear
      Ooman a wine to the battam
      Ooman a wine to the top
      Pamela jump up
      Pamela shout up
      Because she know dat she hot
      Yuh see who inna borrow frack
      A real country back

Bam,Bam,Bam,Bam!!!
      Wait ... you know these tunes? I thought you were only into ska.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yuh know skateland ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          Yuh know skateland ?
          ... is this in the Alps?

Comment

Figures....lol

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIsOB6yepLc
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Lazie a kunchy man. Him no know bout Skateland and the cassette man nor the good dog soup weh the soup man used to peddle.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

It wasn't dog soup,cow buddy,and I made sure to get a cup when I was in that neck of the woods,back then I ate 'deaders'.
                  Shabba a vubes man but the regulars a Jingle's skateland even slept in their war clothes.I made sure to note how everyone showed Professor Nuts great respect,other than that it was straight war of the Sounds.Many,many artistes would end the night hoping no cassette recordings were made..
                  If you do not know Skateland then you are surely not Jakan,bet yuh da lickle country bwoy HL know skateland..

Comment

It is nice for it to be acknowledged by someone so high up in the Police Department,but then we even have video recordings ..and THAT did not help.
                    I want to know what was implemented by the top cop to free his department of the cops in question,and how many cops lost there jobs under his tenure?
                    The victims REALLY died,we want nothing less than real solutions.
                    Last edited by Rockman; October 19, 2016, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Shabba Ranks was an impressive DJ but what I respect about the man is that he is a bigtime family man who put his youths and wife first. I hope that can be seen by our youths and not so young people.

Respect Shabba Ranks.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

....don't know skateland...never been to skateland:

Did I miss something?
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Gosh,I really thought you were well traveled, it was a nice little joint!

Comment

...well traveled from a Jamaican perspective....no.

I finally visited Portland for the first time ~2 years ago. I know all the parishes.
                            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Move along .... Nothing to see here.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                              X