No announcement yet.

Who are those Blacks behind Trump....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are those Blacks behind Trump....?

I am almost positive that they are paid.

Would love to see one gets interviewed. .............
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    I am almost positive that they are paid.

Would love to see one gets interviewed. .............
    I've always been curious as well. I think they are there to fit in with their friends.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Could be his corporate employees as well.

People like Omarosa are probably making good money from this campaign. With US election campaign cycles running 2 years these days there is a lot of money to be made by political consultants , surrogates and so called analysts.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Trump has a history of shafting his workers of promised money. I can't wait for the next DVD release....which will happen before the next debate.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
        X