Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton: The most damming recent hacked email

6) Jeb’s economic message is not so different
    Following Jeb Bush’s “right to rise” speech on Feb. 5 in Detroit, Clinton’s aides had different reactions. "It's a scary new wrapping paper for trickle down,” said Jeffrey Liszt, an outside pollster.
    Outside comms adviser Mandy Grunwald’s take: "Very little in this speech that HRC wouldn't say….”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...#ixzz4MUsZbqTV
    Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Reggaedoc yuh right ! Yuh see why I said vote the Bern.If Hillary doesnt comply with the Bern she will be a 1 term president !
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

What Color Is The Swan?
    October 8th, 2016, 8:35am by Sam Wang

Today’s estimated Clinton win probability is 93%. The Meta-Margin is Clinton +3.3% and the red one-sigma band, indicating the likely range of electoral outcomes, is 290-348 EV. Betting markets are catching up, especially after yesterday’s newest wave of Trump stories, especially the groping story.

http://election.princeton.edu/2016/1...an/#more-17785

The Hardened Divide: Why Donald Trump Is Mitt Romney Lite
    October 7th, 2016, 1:00pm by Sam Wang

Update: Thanks to today’s Washington Post story by David Farenthold about Trump’s lewd comments about what sounds like sexual assault, we may see a test of my thesis that voters are close to immovable. However, I should point out that the Meta-Margin could go to Clinton +7% and still be consistent with my argument.

http://election.princeton.edu/2016/1...t-romney-lite/

I disagree with Wang on this one , I expect movement.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

But will it be permanent, that is the question. They keep coming home to Trump after a week or two.

This Sunday debate may well be the clincher. He is going to go nuclear on Bill Clinton, tell us what he claims Bill said on the golf course, talk about blow jobs and cigars with interns, and say he is no worse than that. The choice will be presented as between predator 1 as first husband or predator 2 as president.

It will be epic.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Dont think it will make a difference in this election, its over as we type , all this noise is media theatrics,ratings for the next debate - everyone is tuned for the big questions to Trump.

* Can I trust you around my daughter

* What kind of policies do you have to protect women from harrasement in your business.

* How many married women have you slept with on the job

* If you were my grandfather can I trust you to baby sit my daughter

* I am a single mother with a graduate degree in finance , weighing 300 lbs would you hire me

Comment

How is anyone surprised? I have long questioned Omarosa's loyalty to him......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You expect more to come

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Definetly more to come from both sides , as for that lady , as I explained to my brethren rock, we live in a world of ulterior motives, hint she says she is a christain pastor.

The # 1 self employed business in the african american community.

Comment

Look,shocking revelations hurt squeaky clean Clinton more than it does already soiled Trump.
                They can have their typical cat fight about who should wear the panty,what I want to hear about is the issue of reparation which was raised by UN officials.

Comment

It's not about surprise really. Eeveryone already knew he is that type of person just as everyone knew the Clintons are corrupt and Romney thinks half of Americans are leeches. However when you hear or see tapes which confirm it in their own words it becomes solidified in a way that it wasn't before.

It is clear that the Trump tape was released when it did to counteract the Wikileaks email dump which shows Clinton to be not just a liar but a cold and calculating one.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

That is not an issue that either campaign is concerned about. 95 percent of black people will vote Clinton regardless so why waste time on the remaining 5% who probably don't care about reparations anyway?

Comment

Trumps comments are visceral and invasive to the mind, heart and soul- even dwag heart vex !

( Ole hypocrites) - strange the reaction from them is disgusting from him , but if I did it , its different - sick.

Comment

Fact is Trump is a Mauma man. Anytime he get caught he drag other people down, instead of dealing with it. Did he tape Clinton on the gulf course???

Wait till the apprentice cut them start surface.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Kobe and Shaq ....

Comment

same so, worst kind of people to hang with. Them also tell lie pon puum puum
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The demand is made because it can't be left up to both cadidates to prioritize it.
                              As to blind support,it will come in handy in retrospect.At some time our mindset will be scrutinized.

Comment

Working...
                              X