No announcement yet.

Islan: Wang says its close , but wait !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islan: Wang says its close , but wait !

However, the large number of undecideds and minor-party voters provides an additional source of uncertainty. We should wait to see how they shake out; in the last weeks this has benefited Trump. Johnson and Stein support are particularly strong among young voters. Maybe Hillary Clinton should bring out Bernie Sanders or some of the celebrities who showed up at the DNC.

Technical note: The Presidential model’s Bayesian prior does contain the possibility of a big swing in undecided and minor-party voters. First, the prior’s standard deviation was set to 3%, somewhat larger than recent elections. Second, it was set to have “fat tails” by using the t-distribution with 1 degree of freedom instead of the usual bell-shaped distribution. Under the latter assumption, a swing of 2 standard deviations would occur almost 15% of the time. If Trump wins, it was still in the model. But surprises can happen.

http://election.princeton.edu/2016/0...ir/#more-17442
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Bernie is supposed to be out on the campaign trail this weekend, hopefully that will help.

Sadly though, it almost seems to me that the voters are looking for a reason to elect Trump. Hillary is paying dearly for her mistakes, Trump only sees a blip when he says and does disqualifying things, because well, thats just Trump.

Just the idea that so many people are seriously considering voting for this man who routinely lies even when ther is documented proof of him lying, says a lot about the mindset the voters are in.

I guess as long as he turns up at the debates and doesn't cuss on stage it will be said that he did a good job. The bar is set really low for him.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

That and Clinton not lighting a fire with voters,I don't know why but she is viewed as dull,and she is trying.I think The Bern and Prezi going have to come out in the last month to energize voters,Ironic in that Georgia is a toss up.

Strange race,maybe I am in denial the nation is split,also flipped.Those that usually vote dem will vote Repug and those that vote Repug will vote dem.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump takes Florida and Hillary takes Ga.

Still think she will win it,the blow out call I made,sticking to it ,with flipping reservations...hehe.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It is mind-boggling to see the race so close. As you said, I may be in denial about the country being so split. Firstly, I see Trump as being a straight-up racist with his outrageous statements yet still his supporters conveniently ignore them.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I think Trump just light di fiyaah under Clinton supporter's- black people.

Bredda put Im foot inna im mouth,caan diss Black POTUS and live.

Comment

Working...
          X