No announcement yet.

Star Spangled Banner: Racist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

& you're still gonna stand when the anthem is played...contradiction...irony...hypocrisy?

Comment

This is the picture & DNA of cunning Vampiyas....

...... Slavery industry made the reproductive labor of the people it referred to as "breeding women" essential to the young country's expansion. Captive African Americans in the slave nation were not only laborers, but merchandise and collateral all at once. In a land without silver, gold, or trustworthy paper money, their children and their children's children into perpetuity were used as human savings accounts that functioned as the basis of money and credit in a market premised on the continual expansion of slavery.

Slaveowners collected interest in the form of newborns, who had a cash value at birth and whose mothers had no legal right to say no to forced mating.
      Straight up Vampiya Philosophy dis ...which Babylon not even acknowledge much less compensate fah

Yes...much has changed today....but much has just been camouflaged and remains the same via Babylon's Prison Industrial Complex and its Injustice Shitstem...Exacerbated by our poor responses to dem

Cyan tap bun out di Vampiya dem and their Black enablers & apologists among us.. Full time now fi de-emphasize Babylon politricks which has no solutions for Black people....and revive the Garvey Program. Leggo di servitude ting ...mental & physical
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Funny you should bring this up!

I attended the New York Cosmos - Indy Eleven NASL match yesterday, and, can I tell yuh, as soon as they were about to play the anthem, I had to go to the restroom!

The funny thing is, I've seen many times in Jamaica, wherever the anthem catches you, you stop in your tracks in respect. Recall Bolt doing so in the middle of an interview for the US national anthem. A bit much in my opinion. Last night, people carried on with what they were doing as long they away from the stadium seating.

The fact is, I've been protesting by sitting or walking around during anthems for years! I remember walking up the stairs at a basketball game during one such playing when I was in college. I could feel the tens of thousands of eyes piercing me with disgust and venom as I grinned and proceeded to talk to a friend who worked at the stadium, as he tried to tell me to get the hell away from him. Hilarious!!

But feel no way, Bricky. The Jamaican anthem gets the same treatment from me too from time to time.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

coward...i sit in my seat when the star spangled banner is played...

Comment

Oh, I do that too! But coming so soon after Kaepernick...yes, mi did likkle fraid.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuhseeit! Di book heavy, nah lie!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The last part of your post sounds so Trumpian ..... Aaaaaaahhhhhhh

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Lysdexics u mean!
                  Peter R

Comment

Working...
                  X