Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ineffective Opposition (JLP)

well .. so they say.

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    well .. so they say.

When people vote.. do they vote for an effective party or do they vote for what the believe will be an effective Government ?

Are people able to differentiate between the two ?

I hope so since it is a fundamental concept and a requirement for a succesful country.

Comment

Why do you believe a govt. led by Bruce Golding will be effective?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Mosiah.

We have just had a budget exercise in which the current minister of finance and the Prime Minister, who are the two most important ministers, said absolutely nothing to tell me that they are aware of the issues afflicting the nation. Absolutely nothing. It is clear that the government in its present dispensation cannot correct the many ills of the country because not only have they had 18 years to try, but they will not or cannot even acknowledge or articulate what those ills are.

On the other hand, I was very impressed with the presentations of Audley Shaw and Bruce Golding. Not only did they spell out in very clear terms the issues but also prescribed remedies. Whether they will be able to do what they say they want to do is another thing, but we will never know about them what we definitively know about the PNP (that is that they are incapable of growing the nation and fighting crime etc.) unless they are given a chance.

You see Mo, Jamaica HAS TO change course, the JLP has a team that is COMMITED TO changing that course and BRUCE is the driver.

Comment

HAHA! That is so scary! Bruce dem shoulda leave it at that - "the JLP has a team that is COMMITED TO changing that course".

The other part of Bruce being the driver does not exactly bring out the tintinnabulation in me.

I appreciate the response still.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Based on precedent and based on his philosophy of how to move the country forward.. he makes perfect sense.

The question is why is the demonstrably INNEFECTIVE PNP Govt still in power ?

Who rules Jamaica has nothing to do with who would be a more effective Government.. if that was the case the JLP would still be in power.

When the electorate catches up the PNP will have to raise the bar. Hopefully that happens sooner rather than later.

Comment

HAHA! That is so scary! Bruce dem shoulda leave it at that - "the JLP has a team that is COMMITED TO changing that course".

The other part of Bruce being the driver does not exactly bring out the tintinnabulation in me.

I appreciate the response still.
              Why do you doubt Bruce Golding's ability as a Prime Minister to lead an effective development program ?

Did you also doubt Seaga's ability as a Prime Minister to do the same ?

Comment

Working...
              X