Dis ticket don't worth truppence!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dis ticket don't worth truppence!

"Always, you have to say, 'Will that person be a good president?' " Trump told the New York Post last week. "But for me, the most important thing is chemistry."
    Trump orchestrated an extraordinary political drama on Wednesday -- though it was in part thanks to a blown tire on his airplane.

Trump's plane hit something when it landed Tuesday night, resulting in a popped tire, according to a source familiar with the process. That kept Trump in Indiana longer than he expected after campaigning with Pence and setting off a last-minute scramble of high-profile travelers to the Hoosier State as the clock ticked down on his VP decision.\

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/14/politi...ion/index.html

Trump is asking of his VP pick, will he be a good president? If a laff tiday!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

What I want to know is if his kids will be a part of the decision making process of he should become president.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I have to share this phase I read today:

"Just when you think the party has hit bottom, the trap door opens, and from the netherworld emerges Trump..."

The imagery...hilarious!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Of course they would.That is what Emperors do.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
        X