RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Jacksons son under fire on Twitter.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Jacksons son under fire on Twitter.

I am sure he thought he was being really deep

Everyone need[s] to look in the mirror and start the change there because it’s not just black lives that matter it’s all lives. Something must be done. #AllLivesMatter.”

but it didn't work out too well.

https://twitter.com/princemjjjaxon/s...88445129240576
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Aww, they need to go easy on the kid. His own pop was he's black, he's white
    it's tough for you to get by, he's black, he's white, yeah yeah yeah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He owes so much to his father but unable to identify with him.Totally insulated!

Comment

If there is any relevance to the relevance to the race of his father then maybe we shiuld think about his race.
        Elvis' name is still being mentioned in the same sentence with Michael,only Elvis was not drag through the mud..
        The lies told on his father.

Comment

His father struggled to identify himself.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So we were told,we were also told he was a child molester,that turned out to be a BIG phat lie.

Comment

The latter I will conceeded.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well then that should force you to question other things?
                Michael was never broke,who are the they and us in "They don't care about us"?
                Cindy Lauper and Bruce Sprinfield felt passionately about the America for Africa project,Michael was even more passionate..which is why he featured so much more in the video.
                My little brother ,there are many misconceptions about Michael,it always is that way when someone from our race is involved.Think outside the box.

Comment

And the vitiligo?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I do not think he had it but in all honesty I do not know for sure if he did.
                    The reason why I do not think he had it is he made a series of mistakes within that same vein.
                    My objection above has everything to do with the man he was at the time of his death.

Comment

CIA

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

CIA

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                        X