Mosiah, Rockman et al ... apparently today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosiah, Rockman et al ... apparently today

is the 100th day the new government is in office. I just saw the question on FB asking for an assessment of the new gov't in those 100 days. What are your assessments?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Well I am keeping an eye on the sliding dollar,maybe you lost interest in it coincidentally around the time your party became the government.
    By the looks of thing,Shaw probably will emerge as the most influential figure in governement,and that is perfectly understandable given the PM is busy fending off questions about his unlimited capital.
    Was MOCA all encompassing after all?

Comment

Unlimited and unaccounted.A suh JA set.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        Well I am keeping an eye on the sliding dollar,maybe you lost interest in it coincidentally around the time your party became the government.
        By the looks of thing,Shaw probably will emerge as the most influential figure in governement,and that is perfectly understandable given the PM is busy fending off questions about his unlimited capital.
        Was MOCA all encompassing after all?
        Again, what is your assessment? Just keep it simple!
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Tief nuh love tief wid lang bag,esp one whey love chat- give interviews.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

By their own admission the first 100 days was mostly spent articulating their intentions. Now they will attempt to put that vision in place.. prosperity, economic growth etc. kinda unfair to judge them on an artificial date but that was of their own making. No serious mistakes so far so let's see.

I guess it shouldn't surprise me that some people don't see the contradiction in the leader of a country arranging his financial affairs offshore so that he minimizes the taxes he pays in the country he wants to/is leading. Illuminating and transformational.
            The next 100 days should tell us more.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
              By their own admission the first 100 days was mostly spent articulating their intentions. Now they will attempt to put that vision in place.. prosperity, economic growth etc. kinda unfair to judge them on an artificial date but that was of their own making. No serious mistakes so far so let's see.

I guess it shouldn't surprise me that some people don't see the contradiction in the leader of a country arranging his financial affairs offshore so that he minimizes the taxes he pays in the country he wants to/is leading. Illuminating and transformational.
              The next 100 days should tell us more.
              Do any of them NOT do that? All ah dem guilty same way! PNP and JLP and ABC and XYZ are just different combinations of letters in the alphabet...
              Peter R

Comment

Your question like I said is illuminating. Let's assume you are correct and this is par for the course for Jamaican politicians. However, I don't recall anywhere in Andrew's 10 point plan that he was going to do what has always been done. I recall transformational, innovative, prosperity essentially a new way of doing things. The biggest argument the apologists can come up with is that it has always been thus. Now that's transforming.

Comment

Xactly a suh it set,its Jamaica.

Comment

Working...
                  X