No announcement yet.

Have X posted since his good post......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have X posted since his good post......

....illegally was removed?

Thanks.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

We are monitoring the situation.

In the meantime, NY media are reporting daylight sightings of Flash Gordon. Witnesses are saying they saw an avid fan of the Rbyz brandishing a 'half a lass' in pursuit of something.Witnesses were unable to provide any details because all they saw were vapor trails of whatever was being chased.
    One witness theorized, it was likely human,one that has a history of winning a track and field medal.

Comment

Bad man nuh run from lass. So, the person you thought you saw was not the medaled one.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It makes sense that denial would be the way to proceed.
        Investigators have strong leads on the individual doing the chasing,and are very interested in figuring out what in NY broke the sound barrier ,the answer remains our secret Mr President.

Comment

X has been banned. Temporarily I hope.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

You are joking,right????

Comment

Nope
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

LOL! Good one.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  Nope
                  Jangle .... you are known to be a joker .... hence I don't know if you're joking as usual. X did nothing to be suspended.
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

He was for less than 24 hours,he made a brief appearance on the football forum a few minutes ago.
                    It is important to seek viable solutions,we need all the vital info in order to have a imformed opinion.
                    Unfortunately what you said is not entirely true,my little brother(by a different mother and father)made a post that meets the stated criteria for deletion...,in fact it was a challenge with the risk assumed..
                    It is what I was alluding to all along,is there more to the contentious matter than what meets the eye?
                    I would advise my fellow ites to hold off on making judgement calls for now.

A tailored response is for the three percenters,and what would otherwise work for the 97 percenters(general) is unsuited in this particular occasion(the 3 percenters).
                    I would play this one by ear.

Welcome back Sir X!

Comment

I kid you not.

Comment

Working...
                      X