RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With all the work, Falmouth need lots of improvement.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With all the work, Falmouth need lots of improvement.

Did a drive by yesterday and today.

Massive ship in the harbor. Not much visible signs of visitors milling around. Yes they have been herded in busses to the selected spots.

The town needs to be cleaned and developed lots more.

One good start would be to improve the roads..............................
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I understand that It has been in the works to change the location of the city centre and infrastructure for just those reasons but it is being held up at the local government level dunno why

Drove through there Saturday and again yesterday

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      I understand that It has been in the works to change the location of the city centre and infrastructure for just those reasons but it is being held up at the local government level dunno why

Drove through there Saturday and again yesterday
      Maybe someone in the local govt. did not get their *fishhead*

(*came across the term not so long ago when I read a book about a couple who fell in love with Jamaica...and decided to make their home).
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I hear they are moving a Market next to the Port and that give easy access to guests as they go to and fro. More money for trinket seller -
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          Maybe someone in the local govt. did not get their *fishhead*

(*came across the term not so long ago when I read a book about a couple who fell in love with Jamaica...and decided to make their home).
          You wear your ignorance of things Jamaican as if it were a badge of honor

Perhaps it is so.... in your mind
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Do you notice whats happening in Lucea, two councilors getting big look from IG, about "fish head"...The damn town lacks vision, and the people..

Comment

Mind yuh mek HL pack his bags and go.

And mind how it look like yuh want tek weh mi likkle days wuk. Is me alone do di "run people from di forum" ting. At least since Historian, cah is you did run dat.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Mind yuh mek HL pack his bags and go.

And mind how it look like yuh want tek weh mi likkle days wuk. Is me alone do di "run people from di forum" ting. At least since Historian, cah is you did run dat.

LOL!!
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

My wife's grandfather owned a beach front property just outside of Lucea ... It was sold and it's just getting so run down....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

There is a property next door to Watson Taylor Park, there was asking price of US$20m, it is totally run down and people are living there, that is the only one I can think of.

Comment

Working...
                    X