Civil engineering firms from the DR doing construction in Ja

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civil engineering firms from the DR doing construction in Ja

This is the most laughable thing I have heard in a long time. Speaks volumes about the likki likki nature of Jamaican governments. No disrespect to my Dominican neighbours, but with the "great" high schools and "great" scholars that Ja is supposedly producing, we can't produce better civil engineers for Ja, to build hotels in Ja, than engineers from the DR, a country with a mediocre educational system and people who I used to, and still consider as being of inferior learning and intellect(yes I did say that) than Jamaicans. No wonder the the hotels are collapsing during construction. Just flash some money in front of a Jamaican politician and promise "jobs" and it's a done deal. Damn fools.

Money Talks... Who takes the risk calls the shots..

Laws of Supply and Demand.. who hold handle, who hold blade..

Organize the Diaspora.. den wi can chat..

Comment

Now its going to cost them more to build it properly...lol, they might go local considering the cost.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

True..locals definitely do not cut corners...

Comment

Hmm..Design/QC/Measurement Systems compromised

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
          This is the most laughable thing I have heard in a long time. Speaks volumes about the likki likki nature of Jamaican governments. No disrespect to my Dominican neighbours, but with the "great" high schools and "great" scholars that Ja is supposedly producing, we can't produce better civil engineers for Ja, to build hotels in Ja, than engineers from the DR, a country with a mediocre educational system and people who I used to, and still consider as being of inferior learning and intellect(yes I did say that) than Jamaicans. No wonder the the hotels are collapsing during construction. Just flash some money in front of a Jamaican politician and promise "jobs" and it's a done deal. Damn fools.
          But nuh fret....wi working to enable those engineering technology skills amongst wi yute dem.... early-early

Might tek a likkle while doh...it look like mostly backward mentality run di cut a yaad & abroad inna wi diaspora. Peope preffa fi try develop more servants

One generally gets what one prepares for. From slavery days til now the powers that be have generally prepared us to be servants
          Last edited by Don1; May 12, 2016, 04:48 PM.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Next time you go a yard check how much Chiney servants and spanish servants down deh. LOL!!!
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

We are producing great engineers etc ... They are not being hired so they migrate

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                Next time you go a yard check how much Chiney servants and spanish servants down deh. LOL!!!
                Interesting that you find this nonsense to be amusing
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Really?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes. What?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                    X