Island : The polling ,memba mi tell yuh Blow out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    I am not sure why Bill is an issue? He remains one of the most popular ex presidents with the public knowing what they know.

It's not new ground or a revelation and most importantly it's not Bill that's running. Even as popular as Bill is though he could t deliver against Obama because if the broad base of support Obama had. Cannot say the same for Trump
    Is he?. He may be popular with older and less informed African Americans, but I think he is otherwise hugely unpopular.

The bottom line is, Hillary Clinton is not a terribly difficult candidate to defeat. Unfortunately, Trump might not be the candidate to do it.

Comment

They would not find a Third party GOP candidate attractive unlesss the GOP anti Trumps nominate Elizabeth Warren. Not likely.

Comment

It is much too early to tell. There is a lot of time, yet, for deal making. This is politics after all.
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Bill is pretty popular especially on the campaign trail. He is always in high demand come election time.

Compare him to one George W Bush who is like Kryptonite to anyone seeking public office.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

They may be more likely to vote for Trump. This exit poll from West Virginia yesterday is sobering. I don't think it would hold in the more diverse states but in those working class mid-western industrial states, who knows. Ohio, Michigan, etc.

Notice that Trump has not spent much time bashing Bernie. In fact he has praised him at times. Trump is as dumb as a fox.

In November, Donald Trump would be the choice of 44 percent of West Virginia Democratic primary voters who supported Bernie Sanders Tuesday, CBS News early exit polling found.

But support for Trump in the general election is largely driven by independents who were allowed to vote in West Virginia's Democratic primary. More than half would back Trump against either Hillary Clinton or Sanders.
            http://www.cbsnews.com/news/over-fou...ote-for-trump/
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Trump is so despicable that in a national poll, people preferred LICE over him....I kid you not. He is a master of diversion. He comes up with these catchy attacks to divert attention from his empty policies. The potential problem with how Hillary's team with how they campaign in the Generals, is deciding which one of the many ammunition against Trump to use. So far, she has decided to stay on the high road and not engage him about Bill. However, voters everywhere love the rae-rae and tend not to be interested in the main issues.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
              X