Dumb Blonde reports Prof for doing calculus on plane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb Blonde reports Prof for doing calculus on plane

The 40-year-old man with dark, curly hair, olive skin and an exotic foreign accent was actually Italian and the script that the his seatmate ( a blond-haired, 30-something woman sporting flip-flops and a red tote bag ) could not recognize was a differential equation!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...rlines-flight/
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Must be a Trump supporter.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Bettah safe dan sorry...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBIa2ClHz3o

Comment

In this true parable of 2016 I see another worrisome lesson, albeit one also*possibly relevant to Trump’s appeal: That in*America today, the only thing more terrifying than foreigners is…math.
        Wooiiieee!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

He probably will be placed on the no fly-list and I doubt very much that decision will be made by a blonde,he was careful to make sure he mentioned the bureaucracy because the big picture should not be missed.

Would a grumpy old Caucasian man evoked the same reaction from her?
          Last edited by Rockman; May 7, 2016, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Yuh nuh hear seh African American and White-Man nuh Hi-Jack plane ?

Comment

Al-Gebra is a bigger security threat than Al-Qaeda. - borrowed.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Wooiiieee!
                Blonde logic.

1 - Any man who ignores a blonde attempts at conversation must be a religious fanatic and he must focused on doing something that will earn him 70 virgins in heaven.

2 - The man was writing a threat in terrorist code so one on board the aircraft could understand it. It was the specifications for each of the 70 virgins!
                The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Lol!

Comment

Or this comment:

I have a quadratic equation, and I'm not afraid to use it!

And this one:

Better be careful. Pretty soon we're going to think that every light-skinned air traveler is an idiot.
                    Peter R

Comment

Working...
                    X