How can anyone claim that Trump's foreign policy

• How can anyone claim that Trump's foreign policy

speech was presidential? A coworker came to me this morning asking if I heard the presidential speech by Trump yesterday. My immediate reply was Trump is a bumbling idiot, other than his antics, he has nothing interesting to say ..... only to find out she is a Trump fan because she is Jewish. She said Bernie is a traitor for what he said about his people .... and she didn't like when I told her that ..... "Bernie was right!"

I guess I just lost a friend.

My hat's off to you Sir,Big talk dat.Funny thing is Trump said same,then switched.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Well Cruz just announced his VP selection, a day after losing five states.

I guess when he loses the next few he will announce his cabinet.

What a set a Claffy

Lol....easy nuh man

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Obama backlash..

America just had a black man in the white house for 8 years.. Pendulum swinging the other way.. even as far as a Trump (for conservatives).

The theory is that the conservatives are in a induced state of insanity.. based on Trump support it would appear so.. no way he gets anywhere near the support he has received pre-Obama...

Well Cruz just announced his VP selection, a day after losing five states.

I guess when he loses the next few he will announce his cabinet.

What a set a Claffy
            I reached home turned on MSNBC and saw her speaking and was wondering if it was an April Fool's joke. Like some of the pundits, I don't understand why her. She didn't even win 1 delegate .... Cruz was a wierdo from morning so ...

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
              Obama backlash..

America just had a black man in the white house for 8 years.. Pendulum swinging the other way.. even as far as a Trump (for conservatives).

The theory is that the conservatives are in a induced state of insanity.. based on Trump support it would appear so.. no way he gets anywhere near the support he has received pre-Obama...
              HL had warned me to be careful of what I wished for ... now it appears that Trump might have a 50% chance of being president .. with Fat Bastard as his VP .....oh lord!

Trump cannot win the Presidential election.. current US demographics will not allow..

That was the funniest thing I saw yesterday. Watching the GOP race is like watching a car crash, you just can't look away.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

There's no way Trump can win a general election when his disapproval rating among women is at 80%. A DJ haffi play music fi di women inna the party or else it flop.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

And now....John Bohner Uncorks on ‘Lucifer’ Cruz, says he would vote for Trump

Wow!! House of Cards couldn't write this script

The former House speaker says he’d vote for Trump in the general election, and had “never worked with a more miserable son of a b---h in my life” than Cruz.
                      http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...ll-report-says

And now....John Bohner Uncorks on ‘Lucifer’ Cruz, says he would vote for Trump

Wow!! House of Cards couldn't write this script

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...ll-report-says
                        It is clear nobody likes Cruz, not even his own child https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnUoHb_Gw3M. Didn't Lindsay Graham said choosing between Trump and Cruz was choosing to be poisoned or shot?

Female vote .... That is all that is left for him to appeal to

And then the heifer broke into song!

Wooiiieee!