How can anyone claim that Trump's foreign policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can anyone claim that Trump's foreign policy

speech was presidential? A coworker came to me this morning asking if I heard the presidential speech by Trump yesterday. My immediate reply was Trump is a bumbling idiot, other than his antics, he has nothing interesting to say ..... only to find out she is a Trump fan because she is Jewish. She said Bernie is a traitor for what he said about his people .... and she didn't like when I told her that ..... "Bernie was right!"

I guess I just lost a friend.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

My hat's off to you Sir,Big talk dat.Funny thing is Trump said same,then switched.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Well Cruz just announced his VP selection, a day after losing five states.

I guess when he loses the next few he will announce his cabinet.

What a set a Claffy
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Lol....easy nuh man
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Obama backlash..

America just had a black man in the white house for 8 years.. Pendulum swinging the other way.. even as far as a Trump (for conservatives).

The theory is that the conservatives are in a induced state of insanity.. based on Trump support it would appear so.. no way he gets anywhere near the support he has received pre-Obama...

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
            Well Cruz just announced his VP selection, a day after losing five states.

I guess when he loses the next few he will announce his cabinet.

What a set a Claffy
            I reached home turned on MSNBC and saw her speaking and was wondering if it was an April Fool's joke. Like some of the pundits, I don't understand why her. She didn't even win 1 delegate .... Cruz was a wierdo from morning so ...
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
              Obama backlash..

America just had a black man in the white house for 8 years.. Pendulum swinging the other way.. even as far as a Trump (for conservatives).

The theory is that the conservatives are in a induced state of insanity.. based on Trump support it would appear so.. no way he gets anywhere near the support he has received pre-Obama...
              HL had warned me to be careful of what I wished for ... now it appears that Trump might have a 50% chance of being president .. with Fat Bastard as his VP .....oh lord!

Comment

Trump cannot win the Presidential election.. current US demographics will not allow..

Comment

That was the funniest thing I saw yesterday. Watching the GOP race is like watching a car crash, you just can't look away.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

There's no way Trump can win a general election when his disapproval rating among women is at 80%. A DJ haffi play music fi di women inna the party or else it flop.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

And now....John Bohner Uncorks on ‘Lucifer’ Cruz, says he would vote for Trump

Wow!! House of Cards couldn't write this script

The former House speaker says he’d vote for Trump in the general election, and had “never worked with a more miserable son of a b---h in my life” than Cruz.
                      http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...ll-report-says
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                        And now....John Bohner Uncorks on ‘Lucifer’ Cruz, says he would vote for Trump

Wow!! House of Cards couldn't write this script

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...ll-report-says
                        It is clear nobody likes Cruz, not even his own child https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnUoHb_Gw3M. Didn't Lindsay Graham said choosing between Trump and Cruz was choosing to be poisoned or shot?

Comment

Female vote .... That is all that is left for him to appeal to

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

And then the heifer broke into song!

Wooiiieee!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                            X