RIP Billy Paul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Billy Paul

Singer of " Me And Mrs. Jones" Passed today at age 80. Surprised that he was that old. That song has been covered by so many. RIP brother. Another one gone.

Actually heard he died over the weekend. seemed to have been lost with the news on Prince.

Comment

RIP....Last saw him around 2002 @ Bklyn Summerstage still rocking
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

One of my top 5 (solo) soul artist.

Have quite a few of his albums. Purchased another [very old] album few months ago titled "War of the Gods".

The heavenly choir just added another member.

RIP Billy Paul:
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
          Singer of " Me And Mrs. Jones" Passed today at age 80. Surprised that he was that old. That song has been covered by so many. RIP brother. Another one gone.
          Yes, heard it on the news this morning. One of the tracks I still love
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Thanks, Lazie! NPR a mek it look like is one chune him did have.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

RIP Billy Paul.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

RIP. Walk good!
                Peter R

Comment

Working...
                X