Prince: OD on , a legal narcotic that has been implicated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince: OD on , a legal narcotic that has been implicated

In the robbery and murders of innocents at number of pharmacies.Cant say that about ganja

Prince overdosed on Percocet he was taking for a chronic hip problem he had been suffering for years as he refused to have an operation because of his strict Jehovah's Witness faith, sources have claimed.
    The pop superstar died yesterday aged 57 and is said to have overdosed on the highly addictive painkiller six days earlier, TMZ reported.
    Prince had used canes to help him walk for years after causing irreparable damage to his hips with his lively stage performances.
    He had long needed a double hip replacement, but was rumored to have turned down surgery because it would require a blood transfusion - which conflicted with his religious beliefs.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz46Zedq14Y
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

That's sad.

I know only too well about those who refuse medical attention for religious reasons. I have learnt to respect their wishes.

I know some Jehovah Witnesses who used the AIDS epidemic as divine proof that blood transfusions are against God's wishes.

So, I guess the opiate story was false? Or is this drug considered an opiate?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

It is an opiod.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I saw that. Thanks.

That report I read this morning tho was very malicious and scandalous. I got the impression he was a long time recreational drug user.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Would it surprise you? Doesn't take away from his work,it is a very addictive opiod,in States where ganja has been legalised,OD deaths have dropped significantly,so have pharmacy robberies.

Comment

Working...
          X