Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The madness wont stop

http://m.jamaicaobserver.com/mobile/...04-18T22-37-53

Ingleside, Mandeville...for a long time that was an oasis, even by Mandeville's standards. It's the home of many former Alcan workers, and many of Mandeville's old money gentry.

It's not the first time such a thing is happening in this peaceful community, but it certainly is rare and must have left quite a few families pondering their future in that enclave and in Jamaica.

I feel it because I have very good friends from high school days who lived in that community. Their homes would be mine when I used to play in the well-loved All-Jamaica tennis tournament in Mandeville.

The country needs to be disarmed.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Need some fresh ideas to fight crime. I think they don't use the "Harboring a fugitive" law enough. These criminals have friends, family etc who protect them and sometimes enjoy the rewards from their criminal ways. We should be going harder after these friends and families....since no one will talk..let's lockup people who harbor fugitives...at least let them spend a week or so in Jail...see what happens when criminals have no one to shield them

Comment

Life is cheap... even here in T&T. Whenever I go out these days, I take a little more cash with me than I would normally do, and when I say "go out", it's more like, leave the house. Reason being, I don't waan no gunman vex if dem hol' mi up and mi don' have nutten fi gi 'im.... but that is no guarantee. Who knows what is enough?

Mr. Meikle get rob, and dem still shoot him dead!

And these days I am always looking over my shoulder, especially when I get to my gate...
        Peter R

Comment

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...-killing_58730
          Peter R

Comment

Working...
          X